Prologue

Jack's POV

"This may hurt a bit, but it will be quick Josh." He injected me with a strange blue liquid. I winced in pain and blackout.

And from there I started to feel....blank. I couldn't think of anything. My mind was pitch black. I feel like I was being pushed by gravity. I clearly don't know what to do, or why did I even choose this. But it doesn't matter doesn't it? I can't change the past, but I can change myself.

~~~

I opened my eyes. Bright light shone on my eyes and later on I started to see clearer.

I was laying...in a bed. I looked over at my wrist and it had a symbol and a bar code.

"You're awake." A doctor said and removed his mask. I sat up and nodded.

"Your code name is J1311. You real name will be Jackson Overland Frost now. You have come to us because you needed...help. And we did. Welcome to Equals society, where people here don't feel. I'm sure you know this by now, we gave you the information." He explained while roaming around the room.

"Yes, I understand sir." I said emotionless.

"Very good. Remember, we tell you what to do in your wrist, follow it. We know your daily doings. Do not tell this to others. if we find out, you will receive something...not good and most importantly, DO NOT FEEL. That is against our rules... You may go now." He said and pointed my jacket near the door.

"Yes sir." I nodded and stood up from the bed. I grabbed my blue jacket and wore it then finally left the room.

I  looked at my wrist. Then there appeared the word "GO HOME" 

I looked around the building that was filled with many people in white dresses or shirts. I guess they work here.

I looked for the exit and found it. I went out and I was out in the Equals society. I arrived at a dark alley. I wore my hoodie and put my hands in my pockets, walking to my house.

Time for a new start