Chapter 1

Megan's pov: 

It was finally time to go back to Hogwarts. I got ready in my muggle clothes, which was a black veil brides outfit.

Jacob decided to take me to the train station because my parents had to work

Jacob decided to take me to the train station because my parents had to work. Once we get there, I see Ron and his family, and Harry. I smiled and ran over to them, giving both of them a hug. They hugged back of course. Jacob came up beside me in his wolf form. Ron screamed like a little girl. I laughed and so did his family and Harry. After I was done laughing, I introduced them. "Harry, Ron? This is my best friend, Jacob. He's also apart of the pack with me." 

"Nice to meet you, mate." Said Ron.  "Yea, nice to meet you," Harry said. Jacob looked at them and layed down. "Why is he laying down?" asked Ron. "It means he trusts you." I said. "Come on, or we are gonna miss the train." I said just before I went to hug Jacob. Then, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. "Hey guys. What's up?" They looked at Harry and Ron, then looked back at me. "We just wanted to come see you before you get on the train." Draco said. I smiled at him. "Bye Jake! I'll see you for Christmas." I turned to grab my stuff and got ready to run through the wall. I closed my eyes and ran. I opened them when I heard the trains' whistle. I grabbed my bags and went onto the train. I looked everywhere to find an empty compartment. It took a few minutes, but I finally found one. 'Thank god!' I thought to myself. I went to put my bags above my chair and sat down. I sighed and pulled out my phone and headphones. I plugged my headphones into my phone and put my headphones on. I turned on a song that I know and listened for awhile. Then, I started to sing to it. But I didn't notice 4 fellow Slytherins walk into my compartment.

"They're coming, creeping from the corner. 

And all I know is that I don't feel safe.

 I feel the tapping on my shoulder. 

I turn around in an alarming state. 

But am I losing my mind? 

I really think so. Not a creature in sight.

But, what you don't know. 

Is that my breathing gets faster and so does my heartbeat.

I wish this was over, I wish this was a dream but

I created a monster, a hell within my head

Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own

Oh I'm so scared. I created a monster, a beast inside my brain.

I've nowhere to go, I'm out on my own.

My mind impaired 

Awake me from my nightmare!

Wait, something doesn't feel right (feel right)

No, something seems wrong (wrong)

And I've been feeling this way (oh that's too bad), for 

Far too long

As my vision gets blurred, my skin's getting colder

Appearing young, while I'm growing older.

I collapse to the floor and scream: 

"Can anybody save me from myself?"

I created a monster, a hell within my head.

Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own

Oh, I'm so scared (Oh I'm so scared)

I created a monster, a beast inside my brain

I've nowhere to go, I'm out on my own.

My mind inspired. Awake me from my nightmare.

Walking to the ledge.

I find myself looking down.

Frozen still with fear.

Now I'm plunging to the ground. If only I knew how to fly.

Then I could convince myself this isn't my time to die. Instead, I'm rocketing faster and faster.

I dive bomb to the floor.

And when my body crashes to the pavement.

I'm right back where I was before.

I created a monster, a hell within my head.

Nowhwere to go, I'm out on my own.

Oh I'm so scared.

I created a monster, a hell within my head.

Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own.

Oh I'm so scared.

No!

I created a monster, a beast inside my brain.

Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own.

My mind impaired.

Awake me from my nightmare (I'm so scared)

Awake me from my nightmare!"

I looked up after I felt someone sit next to me and screamed when I saw Draco. 

"God damn! How much did you hear!?" "Lets say....all of it." Draco said. I sighed and blushed, embarassed. "I hate you..." I mumbled. "You love me, Megan." Draco said and laughed.

Well, this is going to be a long ride to Hogwarts...

To Be Continued