Suspictions

Every few minutes the girl would look back to check on jack. He was out cold. She stopped at a coffee place see as she was driving and it was 3 in the morning and she hasn't had any sleep.
     They pull into a driveway after what seems like forever. She gets out of the car and goes to back seat to wake him up. She shakes his shoulder "hey wake up we're here. You can sleep in the house." He groans but gets up and they walk into the house. Jack jumps onto the couch and drifted off to sleep.
In the morning the girl is making breakfast and the smell of dellicus food Wakes jack up. "Smells good." He said standing in the doorway. "Yup. I'm making home made French toast and fresh oraga juice." She smiles. "You better get dressed or we're gonna be late for class." "Oh um yeah ok. What do I whear?" She looks at him like he's just gone mental. "Whatever's in your drawer silly." "Uh yeah I forgot." He walk to the room across from the girls. In the dresser he rings a dark grey hoodie, blue jeans and dark red t-shirt. After he changes his clothes jack walks back to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Now since you were in the hospital for a month I think that you should stick with Jeramy. Just until you get back into the swing of things." "Who?" Again the girl looks at him like he's crazy. "Your best friend." Jack just stays quite she is still looking at him. "Well we better get going or we'll be late. Just set your plate in the sink I'll get it when we come home." Jack does as he's told grabs the backpack she hands him and they head out the door.