My Bully

My Bully chapter 1 ~The Intro~

My name is samantha but people call me sammy. I am 17 years old and i have long dark brown hair with hazel eyes. My life is far from perfect, when I say far from perfect, well you will just have to wait and see what my life is all about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My alarm went off sisignaling that it was time to get up and go to the hell hole I call my school. To be honest with you I would love my school except I have what you call a bully. Your probably thinking, oh them SHE must be a bitch, well that she is actually a HE. Justin drew bieber and his crew bully me everyday. And to tell you the truth I wish they would just kill me. I hate my fucking life! I have no friends, im not loved by anyone, my own parents don't even love me. My drunken father is in jail and my mother abuses me. Like i didnt already have enough at school. No one would miss me if I died so why cant they just kill me and move one with their own life.

I got out of bed and went to take a nice hot relaxing shower. As soon as the hot water hit me I moaned in pain. I have bruises and cuts all over my body. As soon as I finished I gotnout dryed my hair and strsightened it. I then out on some skinny jeans and a black shirt with a flannel. I threw on a pair of my worn out chucks, grabbed my bag and went out the door to go to school. When I got to school I hurried tonmy locker but I had guest waiting for me. "Well well well look what we got here, looks like samantha decided to try and dress good today, but faile" one of Justin's barbies said. "Fuck off" I snapped at her and she gasped and walked away. I grabbed anything I needed from my locker and closed. But right as I closed it I wasnoushed onto the floor. " ugly bitch watch where your fucking going" and of coueprse it was justin chaz and ryan. I tried to stand up but justin just pushed me back to the hatd tile floor. I hit my head pretty hard but not hard enough to pass out. "Just leave me the fuck alone justin" I screamed. Justin instantly picked me up, slammed me into the locker and smacked me across the face as hard as he could. I grab my cheek in pain and pushed past justim and his friends running to the bathroom to cry. Justin is such a dick. When I cleaned myself up I walked to my first hour class. The shitest part about school is I have every class with justin. I walked into my class and sat in my seat. "Ms. Hannson explain to me why you are late. " uh..I...uh...was running later this morning sir im sorry I will be on time tomorrow" I said and then we got on with th class. The suck part about this class is I sit right next to justin. I was writtin down the notes when I felt somethig hit me. It was a piece of paper. I opened it and it had a drawn picture of a cow and it said 'you are  fat ugly mess you stupid bitch' it was obviously from justin. I rolled my eyes and then turned to him and his eyes widened when he saw my face. " can you just leave me alone" I said throwing the paper back at him and getting back to writting notes.

After school ended I walked tonmy locker to drop some stuff off and as I was walking out of the school doors I got punched in the stomach. I fell to the floor grasping mt stomach as if that would stop the pain. Justin and his friends began to kick me untill I couldnt move. At least thats what it seemed like. When they left I managed to get uo and walk home. Once I got inside my mother was passed out on the floor with beer all around the place. Typical.  I went up to my room and walked into my bathroom. When I got in there I found my blade and lifted up my arm sleeve. I slid the blade across my arm three times and then cleaned off. I went downstairs and out the door to the park cause i needed space to think. I sat on the swing and looked up at the sky. Then I felt something hit my face. It was a rock that haz threw. They all bursted out laughing and I got up amd walked home. But whem I got inside I couldnt believe what was happening.