My Bully

My Bully Chapter 3 ~I Just Wanna Die~

○SAMANTHA'S P.O.V○

I wake up the next morning and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I then walked to my closet grabbed a new pair of panties and a bra and changed into them. I walk to my shirts and pick out a white vneck, I went over to my jeans and found my LA Idol skinny jeans. I put them on and grabbed my black vans and placed them on my feet. I walked back into the bathroom and curled my hair and did my makeup. No make would help me. Im just an ugly fuck up. I should of never been born. I sigh amd grab my phone and bag and walked downstairs. "Honey I made breakfast" pattie said. " im not hungry but thanks pattie I'll see you after school" I said and walked out the door. As I was walking to school I heard a loud car and a bunch of girls giggling. I turn around and of course it was justin and his crew. I kept walking and after 10 minutes I  finally reached school. I walked to my first hour class and once I walked  in everyone started laughing at me. The teacher wasnt in there so obviously he wouldnt of known. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat. People were still laughing and then justin tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey samantha I didnt know you would look this good in a bra and panties" justin bursted out laughing. It was me from this morning. I got up tears in my eyes and ran to the bathroom. I hate it here. Not the school I mean my life on earth.

After school ended I walked out of the doors to head back to patties house. But right as I left the building justin and his friends were waiting for me. Justin came up to me and looked me dead in the eyes. A tear slipped out and then he smacked me and kicked me. He left with his crew and I was left there crying. I walked back to the house an when I got there pattie looked at me. " honey what happened to your cheek" she asked. "huh oh that's nothing I um I was walking and ran into a light pole when I wasnt looking." I said. "Honey when your ready to tell me the truth im always here" she said and I walked up stairs. I hate my life i just wanna die. I went to the bathroom to take this pain away amd slide the blade across my wrist. Whem i finished I walked out and to my surprise justin was in my room. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist right were I just got finished cutting and I screethed in pain. He let go of my wrist and punched me in the face them pushed me to the floor and kicked me. My vision wemt blurry amd I blacked out.

○JUSTIN'S P.O.V○

She blacked out shit. I picked her up amd laid her on her bed and went to get a towel to clean her up. I cant believe what I just did. My mom raised me better than this. I torture her I hurt her I constantly call her fat and ugly. We use to be best friends. I cared for her I was there for her and most importanly I loved her. But I let some air head get in between us. And now I bully her along with my friends that use to be friends with her too, well except the barbie dolls that only try to get my attention. I have made her last few highschool years hell. I lifted up her shirt to see that she had a giant bruise. I let a tear escape my eye. I looked at her beautiful face it had a brusie and cuts from me. Then I lifted up her sleeve on her arm. I covered my mouth and started to cry. She cuts herself. I am such a horrible person.  Samanth started to move and her big hazel eyes fluttered open. She looked at me and scooted away scared. Omg she is terrifyed of me. I cant believe this. I didnt know what to do. "Leave" she said. But I didnt move. I was still crying but my back was facing her so she couldnt see. "Justin just fucking leave, it didnt work you didnt kill me, leave so I can do it my damn self" she screamed and I couldnt believe my ears. She wanted me to kill her. Ugh im such a horrible person. I wiped away my tears and looked at her. I grab her arm gently but she flinched. I lifted her sleeve up and looked her in the eyes. "Why" I asked . "Really justin are you seriously asking why, you, its because you, you changed, you hit me everyday, I want to die because then I will finally be bully free from you,  you use to care for me, you use to be my best friend, I didnt even do anythimg to deserve this, these cuts are what keeps me from killing myself, I was praying that when I blacked out that you killed me, and you didnt, I should be asking why, I dont understand what I had ever did to you to make you hate me this much, justin I use to love you, and not in a friend way, I fell in love with you, I was hoping that that night you would ask me to homecomig in ninth grade, but you didnt we just had to go as friends so I thought you didnt like me the way I liked you, I moved on and I got together with caleb but you were still in my mind. Thats why i dumped caleb hoping that you would see how much I loved you, and when I went to talk to you, you slapped me, justin I was crying for 3 days wondering why in the hell you hit me." She screamed. I cant believe this she did love me but i never showed her that I felt the same way. I let my anger get the best of me. I feel like such a dick. " I-Im so sorry sammy I wish I can take all of this back you were right you didnt deserve this your not fat nor ugly, your perfect and I shouldnt of let the anger get the best of me." I said hoping she will forgive me. "You're right justin I didnt deserve this and you can't take it back thanks for the apology." She said and I smiled. " so you forgive me" I asked. " justin I said I execpted the apology I never said I forgive you, I cant you hurt me not only physically but mentally" she said and my smile dropped. I stood up and walked out of the room and went to mine. Im so stupid I cant believe I did so much that she cant forgive me. I need to find away to make it up to her. And I got the perfect idea.

AUTHORS NOTE

I hoped you all liked this chapter

what do you think justins petfect idea is

love always maddi