Twenty-Three >All Around Me*

Hey look it's Liam and Kayla

Hey look it's Liam and Kayla. ^^

I woke up the next day ready for school. My eyes were still a little red and puffy but I didn't give one crap. I went to my bathroom and took a cold shower before getting dressed, I even took the time to change my tongue piercing and my gauges.

I fixed my hair into a braid before grabbing my bag and running down the stairs to my awaiting Dad. "Bye guys!" I yelled. I heard a little choir of byes before leaving out the door following my Dad to the car. We both climbed in and he drove off down the road.

"So how did you meet these Liam and Kayla friends?" Dad asked trying to start a conversation.

"Um, Liam's a new student who apparently no one likes and Kayla well she was my bully but when Vic came and visited me in lunch he told me to make friends with her. Fortunately when I was leaving school with Liam, she, came running after me and apologized. So we both forgave each other and here we are." I said smiling at the end.

"That's good. I'm happy for you, but if she's just faking, I will do something to her." Dad said. I laughed and looked over at him.

"Don't worry if that happens then I'll get her back. Don't worry about my life. You need to go home and make some music." I said getting out. We said our goodbyes and I met Liam at the entrance of the school.

"Hey." I said. He pulled an earbud out and supped me.

"All I get is a sup. Wow. I feel so special." I said chuckling a little.

"Sorry, I'm just worried." He said glancing around."Why? Might I ask. Wait. Is it about Riley?" I said smirking. He blushed and looked down. I heard him mutter a word before his phone dinged. I glanced at the message and saw Riley's name on the screen.

"H-He wants to talk to me in person. But I'm too afraid to." He said. I nodded and pulled him towards me. "Wh-What're you doing?" He asked.

You sir, are going to go talk to him. Come on I'll be right beside you." I said. He nodded but kept his head down. I spotted the boy and pulled Liam towards the dude. "Hey Riley!" I shouted. He turned towards us and instantly started smiling once he saw Liam.

"He-hi... u-" Liam couldn't say one sentence so instead I talked for him.

"Liam says hi. He's just kinda shy to talk to you in person." I said pushing Liam towards Riley. Riley caught Liam before he fell and I noticed Liam's face was as red as a tomato

"I-I'm so-sorry." He said stepping back.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. So do you wanna hang out?" I tuned out the rest of their conversation before I walked away from them, trying to find Kayla.

I spotted her next to her little 'friends'. "Kayla, hey." I said standing next to her.

"Hey, um so are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and looked at the other girls.