Chapter25

Jin's POV
Gosh, it's been more than a minute! They better not have done something bad to (Your name)! Suddenly I saw Yugyeom, Suzy and Hyuna coming from a corner but there was no sign of (Your name). I stood up and sprinted towards them.
"Where's (Your name)?" I asked worriedly.
"She's gone home, because you've been playing with her all along." Suzy replied, as she smirked.
"What? I wouldn't do anything like that!" I shouted.
"Well you did, she wants to break up with you anyways." Yugyeom replied back, staring right into me.
What no! This can't be true! What did I even do?! Tears flowed from my eyes as I took a few steps back from them. All of a sudden I felt extremely dizzy and almost fell until I felt a pair of hands grab me from my back. I opened my eyes and shot right up, standing straight.
"We need to go home!" I yelled.
They nodded and Namjoon called a taxi for quick transport. On the way I told them everything that happened.

Your POV
I laid on my bed, blankly looking at the plain white ceiling. Jin, why did you do this to me? You would be the first thing I would think of in the morning and the last thing before bed. Does this mean I did all this for nothing?
I was fed up of what happened today. I got inside my covers to get some sleep. I heard the outside door open and I was guessing it was Minah.

Minah's POV
"Guys, don't make a sound." I whispered.
We all sat down on the sofa and watched whatever was on the TV. After a few minutes Jimin switched the TV off as Jin insisted to. In addition it was getting boring.
"So what, shall I do? How can I tell (Your name) that she has been mistaken?" Jin asked.
"Say what actually happened on the day that she was kidnapped and do your best to make her understand." I replied.
He smiled at me and walked upstairs. Hopefully (Your name) will believe us.

Jin's POV
I entered (Your name)'s room and slightly shut the door - leaving it quite open. I then sat beside her and stroked her hair gently.
"Whatever you heard was wrong. It was said by an evil hearted person not a good hearted one." I whispered, as tears rolled one by one.
(Your name) slowly opened her eyes and sat up in her bed. She looked at me with eyes that were red as she started to get even more teary.
I broke the silence and started explaining everything that actually happened on that day. After I finished, she immediately covered her face, therefore I could hear crying from her. I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead a couple of times.
"I'm sorry, for not believing you." She whispered, pausing after each word.
"It's okay, princess." I replied back, wiping off her tears with my thumbs.
She smiled at me and her eyes dazzled. This could be my chance. My chance where I can finally have my first kiss with her!
She shut her eyes, enjoying the warmness as we were in each other's arms. Also just then I leaned closer. My nose touched her nose and my lips were just an inch away. I shut my eyes too and kissed her passionately on the lips. As a response she did the same back.
After a while I could hear cheering from outside the door because the guys and Minah were watching us.
Mission accomplished!

Yay! Your back together with Jin! Remember to never believe people who you know have evil minds even if they act like they don't.