Chapter31

Minah's POV
All of BTS were walking around school apart from (Your name) and Jin. God knows what they might be up to. Me and Jungkook were at the front and we bumped into someone which made all of us go back.
"Oh sorry." The person said sweetly.
It was Hyuna! Wow the newbie just bumped into us.
"It's ok." Jungkook replied, smiling.
Hyuna smirked and then walked off.
Wow just because we're being nice, you could have smiled back! She's exactly like the old Hyuna. Wait, what if she is!

Your POV
Me and Jin walked around the school because there was no point just walking alone. Since he begged me I couldn't deny it. When he holds my hand, I feel like the happiest person ever.
I snapped back into reality when I saw Suzy just a few inches away from us.
She immediately grabbed Jin whilst another person grabbed me as well. I looked up and saw it was Yugyeom.
He covered my mouth and made me watch Jin and Suzy.

Suzy's POV
"Now there, how many times do I have to tell you to back off from Jin!" I shouted.
(Your name) tried to say something whilst giving me the death glare.
"Now you will know how I feel!" I shouted again.
I leaned closer to Jin and our faces were inches apart. I met his lips and kissed him passionately. He tried to shrug me off but I didn't let him. I could hear (Your name) trying to shout.
I broke the kiss and walked away. Hopefully he will realise who his real love is!

Jin's POV
Why didn't I kiss Suzy back! OMG that kiss was so good.
I looked at (Your name) as she was crying with anger.
She approached me and wrapped her arms around me.
However I pushed her off and walked away leaving her there.

Your POV
That fucking bitch! What has she done to my boyfriend, my life, my everything!
She's literally made Jin want her more than me. It's like she's just cast a spell on him.
I walked back to class with watery eyes. I remembered every bit of me and Jin, all the happy times.
I wonder what my future will be like after this day.
Suzy, you will pay for sure!

Woah, I bet your seriously angry at Suzy right now😂😬. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter.