Chapter 4: Brittany

Brittany's POV

"hmmm..." I hear myself mumble. I can't remember the last time I slept so good. How is that even possible? My sleep pattern is not that great. Normally, I wake up at least 4 times a night and now I didn't even wake up once.

I breathe in and there's a delicious smell in the air. It smells like strawberries. I open my eyes and for a second, I don't know where I am. But then, it all comes back. My face is nuzzled against Santana's neck and I suddenly realize Santana's arms are wrapped around my waist.

Fuck omg I'm laying in my baby's arms. A warm feeling immediately pops up in my heart. I love her so much. I move myself as careful as possible, making sure that I don't wake her, to watch her face. She's a sleeping beauty. There's a smile on her lips and a blush on her cheeks. Fuck, why is she so cute omg. I want to kiss those lips so badly. But... what will happen if I do? But I saw her staring yesterday. I know she has feelings for me that she can't show me because she is too scared.

I just need to do it. She has to know that I feel the same for her. She has to know that my heart wants to be hers.

I place my lips gently on hers before I can stop myself. I close my eyes again. My insides are screaming. Those fucking kissable lips. She tastes like heaven. I hold my lips still for a second because I don't know if she's awake. Suddenly I feel her lips slowly move against mine. Is she kissing me back? Omg am I dreaming? Is this even real? I feel like I'm in fucking heaven.

I'm still not sure about this so I slowly pull away. I'm too embarrassed to open my eyes and look her in the eyes. What if I made everything up in my mind? What if she doesn't love me in that way? But she kissed me back though....

"hmmm don't stop" I hear Santana mumble. I slowly open my eyes and look into two big brown eyes staring at me. Her eyes are sparkling. She moves one arm from around my waist and places her hand in my neck, her thumb gently rubbing my cheek. I inch closer again and close my eyes right before I close the gab between our lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is a very short chapter but I felt like posting it because it has been so long since I updated. I'm so sorry for letting you guys wait so long. I hope you like the story, I will write soon. I promise. Don't forget to comment and share the story :) I love you guys, you are my fans xoxo