Chapter 2: Lovesongs

Santana's POV

"The assignment for this week will be Lovesongs!" Mr. Schue walks in the classroom with a big smile on his face. We are all happy and thanking him for the assignment. Hmmm... lovesongs, maybe this is my chance to sing for Brittany, to sing my feelings for her. I'm secretly watching her from the backrow. She is so beautiful and I really want her. I want to be hers and I want her to be mine. I want to be with her all the time.

"You have to express your feelings at this very moment in your lovelife through a song" Mr. Schuester's voice brings me back to real life, out of my imagination. I want my sweet ladykisses with Brittany. I just want to be with her so badly because I love her so much.

The bell rings and everyone walks out of the classroom. Brittany is waiting for me at the door. I smile and grab her pink with mine. Imagine the feeling when you're on top of a rollercoaster and you know that within seconds, you will rush down the rails. Well that feeling in your stomach is the same feeling I have, everytime Britt touches me.

We have Spanish class together and of course, we're sitting next to each other. I can't concentrate so I look at Brittany and I see her staring at me. I smile and she smiles back, with a little sparkle in her eyes.
"What are you doing?" I whisper. "Just daydreaming" she says. "What are you daydreaming about?" I ask. She gets a little blush and whispers shyly "you." and quickly looks away.

I am shocked. I mean, did I really hear that right? She was daydreaming... about me? I feel so much butterflies in my stomach right now.

Brittany's POV

Oh shit. Did I really say that out loud? What must she thinking right now. Omg what did I do?

But I was not lying. I actually was daydreaming about her. She was so sweet and gentle in my dream. We were laying in my bed and we were just cuddling and she was touching my arms and stomach with those soft hands and...

"BRITTANY!" I'm suddenly back in Spanish class. I look around and almost everyone is already gone.
"Brittany, can you hear me now?" Santana asks with a smile. 
"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was just thinking about something."
"Britt, you don't have to be upset. It's okay to daydream about me. I like it, it's wanky" 
I laugh. "Where is everyone?" 
"Brittany, the bell rang 2 minutes ago. Everyone is going home and we should too!" She grabs my hand to hold it in hers. Together we walk home.

Santana's POV

I know Britt will have to leave because we're almost in her street. Suddenly an idea pops up in my head.

"Honey, you want to come over to my house and have a movienight with me?" I wink at her and a big smile comes on her lips.
"That would be very nice" she says and winks back. 
I realise we're still holding hands so I grab it a little bit more tighter and lead her to my house. 

Bless god that my mom isn't home this evening. She has to work late so it's just the two of us...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo that was chapter two :) Hope you guys liked it? I don't know if I like it... Please let me know what you think about it. Comment, vote and share! You can also comment ideas for dates for these cuties :))

Much love,
xoxo