the most naturalest makeup ever

A/N: sorry if this is really bad i jst wanted to make a fan fic because im really bored b/c i dont have like skool work or any crap like that so plz like and vote and comment so we can git this story to NUMBER 1!!!! until nxt time, read on peeps:)

KYLIE'S P.O.V.

I woke up to my iPhone ringing. I picked it up and groggily pressed Answer.

"HI!" my BFFLTEWEUTWE (Best Friend For Like Totally Ever Until The World Ends)'s chipper voice screamed in my ear.

"Oww, Audrey, that hurt!" I yelled through the phone.

"Did I wake you up?" she asked.

"No, of course not." I replied sarcastically.

"Well, then why are you still in bed?"

"How did you know that?!" I screamed, suddenly feeling more awake than I was two seconds ago.

"Because I'm in your house," she replied creepily.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, and also you might want to restock on the Oreos. I ate them all."

"You what?!" I screamed, dropping my phone. I ran out of my flat and into my pink kitchen.

"HOW DARE YOU EAT ALL THE OREOS?!?!?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, snatching the *sob* empty box away from her.

"Sorry," she shrugged.

"Ugh, whatever. I need to get ready. I look like crap and I have to be at work in an hour."

I walk back to my bedroom and into my pink bathroom to take a shower.

I hop out of the tub and throw on my usual outfit for the day: black jeans, white V-neck t-shirt, and my brown ankle boots. I straighten my long blonde hair, hoping it won't burn because it's still wet. After that, I start on my makeup. I don't wear much because I am really pretty and natural beauty doesn't need makeup. I apply my foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, fake lashes, mascara, lip liner, lip gloss, and a finishing touch of glitter to complete my look. See, completely natural!

A/N: Okay guys I know you've been waiting for the crash scene to happen so bc of tht, it's gonna happen in the next chapter! okay, lemme think - 20 reads, 10 votes, and 10 comments before I update THE CRASH SCENE!!!! *gasp*

Luv Ya!