the crash

so guyz heres anothr chptr jst cuz im totlly awesum and deceyeded, oops i meant decided, two rite the nxt chptr. im back in skool, so srry its ben sooo long, and heres the hi-le anticpatd CRASH SCENEE where kylie mts her futur luv (cant tell uu wich boye yet, tho. Thad b cheatn bro!

~~~~

KYLIE'S P.O.V

After I finished getting ready, I shooed Audrey out of my house. After that task was done, I ran over to my hot pink Ferrari. Ugh, I'm so poor, I think as I whip out my Iphone and click the Pandora App.

As the familiar tunes of Ed Sheeran, mah man!, start playing, I pull out of the driveway of my super expensive mansion (it only has five floors and ten bathrooms!). I'm sooooo poor! I think again.

I get to Starbucks a few minutes later and tie my smock around my waist. It's black. ugh, what a horrid color! It, like, doesn't go with anything! I tie my hair up in a messy bun as I get to work stacking takeaway cups. I know, it's, like, the hardest job in the store!

I'm almost finished stacking, when all of a sudden, someone bumps into me, knocking all of the cups down!

"Ugh, seriously?! I worked so hard doing that!" I exclaim as I stare down at the once-beautiful mess on the floor.

"'Ere, let me help you," a deep voice says.

I turn around and look at the guy who, not only ruined my perfect cup stacking that took a full three minutes, but spilled coffee on my shirt!

The first thing I noticed about him were his orbs. I stared into his piercing green orbs, and I knew I was in love.

"H-hi," I mutter, trying to sound cool and not, like, totally flustered.

"Hi, my name's Harry. What's yours?"

"Uhm, why should I tell you? I literally just met you!" I exclaim.

"Pretty please?" he flutters his long eyelashes, and I cave in.

"Kylie."

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl," he winks at me.

"I have to go now. Bye," I say as I hang my smock up and walk out the door of the Starbucks.

I hop in my car and start it my putting my key in the hole (LMFAO THAT SOUNDED DIRTYY!)

I start driving to Nandos, where my next job is.

All of a sudden, a huge bus rams into the side of my car.

The last thing I see before plummeting into darkness was a pair of piercing green orbs.

___________________________

so did u guys like it?? tell me what u thnk will happen next! thx:)