Chapter 1

Him
Looking over at the shy, cute boy in the corner of the classroom I instantly fell for him. The cheekiness, the glasses, the messy hair and above all that smile of his that captured me every time I saw it. His name was Lucas and I just couldn't shift him from my mind.
I only have maths with Lucas and he is the only reason I look forward to it. Every time I'm sat next to him I know I'm flirting and I can't even help it. I do a little girly giggle and flirt a little more hoping Lucas will like it. I've never felt like I wanted to impress a person so much before, this was the first boy I fancied, and I knew it would take a while to before he would flirt back.
Lucas was a shy boy who didn't seem to really speak to many people. A few months after I realised I fancied him, Lucas started to flirt back. We would both say the stupidest things and then regret it later, but I knew that this was the one.
One evening I thought I would pick my phone up and send him a message just to say hello. We ended up speaking for hours on end talking about the most random things and hoping the conversation was never going to end. The more I spoke to Lucas the more I was hoping that one day he would ask me if I wanted to go on a date!! There was one maths lesson when he put his glasses on and looked at me with his deep hazel eyes which I gazed into, totally falling head over heals for him more and more. The feeling was weird, like there was no middle. I went from not knowing this person at all to feeling like I had known them for years.