Chapter 8: A Few Years..Or 83 to be certain.

Chihiro

“Haku!” She yelled. He laid crumpled on the ground. “Oh, no! What do I do? What did you do?” She ran around panicked that for a moment Haku was hurt. Then she heard something. It was a sigh of relief. But not from Chihiro. She looked over and Haku had a peaceful look on his face.

             “I can hear you now, Chihiro.” Chihiro smiled so big, the first real smile in a while. “I created a hole.            

“Haku, that’s great!” It was so nice. His voice rang out like an angel and he really had matured. His fine black, shoulder-length hair was swept to one side and his face was nice and angular. She couldn’t wait for the moment where they could touch each other. She yearned to just feel him, just to hold his hand or mess with his hair. Something. But if she ever wanted anything like that, she was going to have to be patient.

Haku

“I can’t believe it I am really hearing your voice again.” Haku said sitting up and crossing his legs and looking at Chihiro smile at him. “You look so beautiful,” He smiled, “You have grown into a beautiful young woman over the last seven years.”

A light shade of blush grew darker on the girls cheeks, “speak for yourself!!” she interjected. “You look fantastic!” she paused, “wait… how did you know it’s been seven years for me?” she questioned.

“I did the math.” The boy said with a shrug.

Looking down, she asked “So how many years has it been for you?” She asked as she shifted her body and put her legs under her.

“83.” Haku answered in a monotone voice while looking into her eyes without blinking.

**Sorry for such shortness... :/ but yooooooo, 83 years. how about that. He's aged quite well. :3 xx