New York

Watch out for My eX and whYs
The upcoming movie of LizQuen..

Babe,thank you for this..naluluhang sabi ni Liza kay Quen habang nakayakap sa mga braso nito..Hindi nya mapigilang di maluha dahil sa sobrang saya habang pinagmamasdan ang mga pamilya nila na nagbo-bonding.Nasa New York sila kasama ang mga mommies at kapatid nila.Gusto kase ni Quen na magkakilala na personally ang mommy nito at mommy nya.
Thank you for what,baby?..malambing nitong tanong.
For this.For always making me happy..
He lifted her chin and looked at her eyes..
Baby,that's my goal.I want to make you happy till forever..
A tear fell from her eye.She's really lucky and bless to have a boyfriend like him. He's such a gem.
And I'll make you happy also..she cupped his chubby cheeks and pinched them lightly.
Ouch,baby..sabi nito habang hinihimas ang namulang pisngi.
Oh,sorry.Kiss ko na lang..
Ayoko nga.Say please muna..biro nito.
Please?.. Natatawang sakay niya.
Sige na nga,pero isa lang ha?..kunwari'y napipilitan pa ito.
She kissed his cheeks once.
Pwede ka namang tumawad kung gusto mo pa..he teased.
Ahm..ok na yun..Tumayo sya at tumakbo papunta sa pamilya nila na busy sa pag ta-take ng pictures.
Baby...habol nito.
Tumawa lamang siya at nakipag selfie na rin sa mga ito.
Nang makaramdam ng pagod dahil sa maghapong pamamasyal ay ipinasya nila na umuwi na sa apartment.Instead of checking in a hotel,Quen decided to rent an apartment for them.

Oh,adobo..parang bata na tuwang-tuwa na sabi ng mommy Jacq nya ng ihain ni tita Bambi ang niluto nito.Paborito kase nito ang adobo.In fact doon nga sya ipinaglihi.
Oh,Bambi,this is my favorite..
Yes,Liza told me. that..nakangiting sang-ayon ni Tita Bambi.
But,I hope you'll like this version of mine..patuloy nito.
Sweet Bambi,I think you have the best version of adobo..her granny Wanda said while rubbing Tita Bambi's hand.
Oh,thank you..So let's eat?..anyaya nito.
Her heart was filled with so much emotions while looking at their families.Sobrang saya ang nararamdaman niya ng mga sandaling iyon.Natutuwa sya na magkasundo ang pamilya nila Quen.She thanked God for that day,and for giving him a boyfriend like Quen.She really couldn't ask for more.

Quen,where are we going tomorrow?.. Andi asked.They were all at the living room.Their moms and granny Wanda were watching a cooking show,while they are playing board game.
Ahmm..tila nag-iisip pa ito na nakahawak ang index finger sa baba.
Church?..sagot nito pero patanong.
Church?..halos sabay silang tatlo nila Andi at Loni.
Yes,me and Hopie are gonna get marry tomorrow..
Gulat na napatingin siya sa boyfriend. Seryoso ba to?
Really?..Mommy Jacq butted in.
No,mom,he's just kidding..sagot niya.
But,if you two really want to get married it's fine with me.I don't see any wrong with that.What do you think Bambi?..komento ng mommy nya at bumaling kay tita Bambi.
Bahagyang nagulat ito sa tanong ng mommy nya,pero hindi inaasahan ang sagot nito.
Yes,I couldn't disagree.And I want to have grandchild soon.
Oh,me too.I'm not getting any younger I want to be able to see my future great grandchildren..her granny Wanda said.
Napatingin sya kay Quen.Tuwang tuwa naman ang loko sa mga narinig.Itinaas-baba nito ang mga kilay at nag flying kiss pa..
Kinikilig sya sa isipin na magpapakasal sila ni Quen at bubuo ng sarili nilang pamilya.

Kinabukasan ay nagpunta sila as isang jewelry store para bumili ng wedding bands.Pinili nila ang magkaibang designs.Mahirap na,baka may makapansin pa.May pagka SOCO at CIA pa naman ang karamihan sa fans nila.
Yes,they were exchanging vows later.Pero hindi sa simbahan,sa harap lang muna ng mga mommy,lola at kapatid nila.Gusto nya kase bio ang family nila kapag ikinasal sila.At gustuhin man nilang totohanin ang kasal ay hindi pa pwede.May mga kontrata at commitments pa sila.
For now,they will be having a mock wedding.

Hopie,you're so beautiful..humahangang sabi ng kapatid nyang si Loni,nang pumasok ito sa kwarto.She's wearing a simple white dress.Gusto niya na kahit papano formal ang look nila while exchanging their vows in front of their families.
Thank you. You're beautiful too..She hugged her tight.Her sister is wearing a light blue dress.They went outside.
Quen was standing at the sala together with their moms.He's wearing a white polo shirt and a straight cut denim jeans.He's so handsome.She looked at their moms,and granny Wanda, all of them were wearing simple dresses as if they're really going on a real wedding. Andi,of course is present too.And she will act as the officiating council for that night.
All of them were smiling from ear to ear,including her.
Okey,people.We gather here tonight to witness the exchanging of vows between Hope Elizabeth Hanley Soberano and Enrique Mari Bacay Gil V..Andi said,mimicking a wedding officiator..
Their families were just happy looking at them.She can't stop her self from blushing.
Hopie,you may say your vow..Andi continued.
She swallowed first and walk closely to him.Quen reached for her hand and held them tight.
Ahmm..I just want to thank you first..Her voice is faltering as she tries to speak.
Thank you for always being there for me.For always making me happy and for loving not just me,but my whole family.Thank you so much,Babe.I'm really bless for having you.And I vow to you, to our family and to God that I will always take care of you.I will make you happy also and that I will love you Forever.I love you so much Babe.Her tears were falling from her eyes.She can't help but be emotional for that moment.
Quen wiped her tears and kissed her hands.
Quen,it's your turn..Andi
He looked at their families first. They were all in tears.
Baby,I want to thank you also.Thank you for coming into my life.Thank you for trusting me with your heart.And I vow to you,to our families and to the Lord,that I will never hurt you. I'll try my very best to always makes you happy.And I will love you Forever and ever. I love you so much Baby..his voice was shaking as he was speaking..
You may kiss your bride..Andi was also crying while saying that. They both looked at their families, asking for permission. They all nod as a sign of yes.
Quen cupped her chin and slowly covered her lips with his.It was a gentle and tender kiss,filled with love and respect.She responded to the kiss,as gentle and tender,like his..
They sealed their vows with the most wonderful and sincerest kiss in the world.