New Jersey

(Advertisement: please watch their movie My eX and whYs.Directed by Cathy Molina.This early 2017..😉🙏🙏)

What is the sweetest thing you've done for each other?It was Poca,their emcee for the show.They were in New Jersey,the last stop for their show with KimXi.
Hmm..ano ba?Si Quen habang nakatingin kay Liza.
Siguro yung kahit gabi na,yung matutulog na,tatawag para lang magsabi ng I love you..Sagot ni Quen.Naghiyawan naman ang mga fans dahil sa kilig.
Aww..sweet nga yun..kinikilig na sabi ni Poca
Wait?sinong tumatawag?Ako o sya?Liza interrupted.
Ako nga..
Akala ko ako eh..
Ikaw naman Liza,ano yung sweetest na nagawa mo for him?
Amm..she thinks of the things she did for Quen.But before she could answer Quen already did.
Yung,paggising ko may mainit na sabaw na.
Ohh!ang sweet naman talaga..Kailan yun?
Sa Tagaytay yun may sakit ako tapos paggising ko nga may nakahanda ng bulalo.
Hmmp!!eh di kayo na ang sweet..kunwariy naiinis na sabi ni Poca.

Liza,say hi naman to our fb live viewers..Poca said.She's doing a Facebook live video.
Hi..she said and wave her hand.
Pumasok si Quen sa backstage.Galing ito sa labas,pinanood si Xian na magperform.
Quen,come here..Tawag ni Liza dito habang minamasahe ang mga legs nya.Tumingin lang si Quen sa kanya at inayos ang mga gamit nila.
I want a massage.Please?..pa cute na sabi niya.
Agad na tumalima si Quen at minasahe ang balikat ng girlfriend.
Hmm..I'm sleepy na..
Quen sit beside her.She leaned her head on his shoulder and pulled him closer.She really love the feeling of being that close to him.Her,feeling his heartbeats is like heaven.

Poca  still doing a Facebook live,interviewed Quen and Xian.
Quen,how old do you want to get married?..asked Poca.Liza still leaning her head on Quen's shoulder was just listening.She wants to know her boyfriend's answer.
Mga thirty siguro..Quen answered.
Oh,that young?..hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Xian.
Yes,I wanna be able to play with my children. I want us to bond,you know do some extreme stuff while I can.Coz its hard to do those when you're old na..
You're like Matteo(Guidecelli),he wants to have kids na din.
How about you?..Poca asked Xian.
Right now,I don't see myself getting married.I'm not yet ready for serious commitment..Xian answered.
Really?..si Quen naman ang di makapaniwala.
Liza can't help but to smile.Napakaswerte nya talaga kay Quen.He maybe a playful and a happy go lucky guy most of a time but when it comes to her and their relationship,he's very much serious. Lagi nitong sinasabi ang mga plano nito para sa future nila.
She secretly kissed his shoulder when Xian and Poca were not looking at them.
Marahil ay naramdaman ni Quen ang ginawa nya kaya hinawakan nito ang mga kamay nya at hinalikan.