Outing

Jamie's PoV:
Today was a special day for me because today Eric and I were going out. Now, Eric is two years older than I am, however, my parents said I could go out with him, after all, he's my good friend.
"What should I wear Jazz?" I asked frantically.
"Doesn't matter, he doesn't care about what you wear, remember you are a rich girl and your clothes usually say that so don't dress too flashy. Leave the flashy dressing to him." Jazmine advised.
"Alright." I said nervously.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just be yourself and keep it real." She counseled.
"Got it." I said smiling.

Meanwhile
Jakaira's PoV:
Jakku and I were playing when I got a message on my phone.

Unknown:
Hey Jakaira

Me:
Who is this?

Unknown:
Relax. It's just me Brianna.

Me:
What do you want and how did you get my number?

Unknown:
Oh that's easy, see all of the student data including phone numbers are in the Principal's Teacher-student handbook .

Me:
Oh what ever, what do you want?

Unknown:
I just want to be friendly.

Me:
I don't want to be your friend, as you may or may not know but, I never liked you so please stay far away from my friends and stay far away from me!

It was at that time that the message was seen but there was no reply. I had finally gotten rid of Brianna, or so I thought.

With Jamie
Jamie's PoV:
There was a knock on the door and I opened the door to see Eric standing before me casually dressed up. He was wearing Jordan's sneakers, a nice baby blue jeans shirt and blue jeans. He had on a small gold chain that highlighted his clothing more.

"Hi." I said nervously.
"Hey, you look... astonishing" he said smiling.
"I could say the same about you." I said complimenting him.

My sister and my father appeared.
"Hey Eric." Jazmine said.
"Hello" my father greeted. "I am Jamie's father."
"Nice to meet you and hi Jazmine." Eric responded. "I am Jazmine and Jamie's friend from school; Eric Kyles."
"Nice to meet you as well Eric, take care of my daughter and have a good day." My father said.
"Likewise Mr. Martinez." Eric said.
"Ready to go?" Eric asked.
"Yeah." I responded.

We left the house and walked towards the park. The park wasn't too far from my house.

When we arrived at the park, I went straight to the swings. The park wasn't very full, just a few people other than Eric and myself were here.

"You know, I don't know a lot about you Eric." I said as Eric sat on the swing next to mine.

"I know, so, what do you want to know?" He asked.
"What are your hobbies?" I asked.
"Skateboarding in skate parks, playing football and watching action movies." He replied. "What about you? Singing with famous groups is your thing?"
"Oh, you saw that?" I asked surprised that he knew I sang with the pentatonix already.
"Well of course, its all over the news networks, news papers, ptx website and also, I was at the concert too." He said.
"You were there? Then, why didn't you come say hi?" I asked.
"Well, I was busy watching my little sister Elaina And my little cousin Sebrina." He said smiling.
"Oh. Well, yeah I like singing and reading." I said answering the main question. "You said you play football, do you play for the school team?"
"Yeah, I play left quarterback." He said.

Later on, I called Frank to take us somewhere to eat.

"Where would you like to go?" Frank asked Eric.
"Central Plaza Food Market" Eric stated.
"And you Ms. Jamie?" Frank
"Well I guess I'll go Central Plaza as well, it doesn't make sense going different places right now." I responded.
"As you wish." Frank said before driving off.

When we arrived, we went straight to the pizza section.

"You two relax, I can pick up your orders for you. What will you two be having?" Frank asked.
"I'll be having a pepperoni, pineapple Hawaiian pizza." Eric said smiling.
"You can get me the same." I added.
"Are you copying me?" Eric asked.
"They say the best way of flattery is imitation." I shyly stated.

Frank chuckled as he went to place the order.

"More over, it'll be less stressful on Mr. Sever to order." I added, respectfully.
"I guess you're right." Eric said playfully.

In a matter of minutes, the pizza was ready and eaten and we were on our way back to my house.

When we arrived back at home, my mother was standing in the doorway next to my father.

"Welcome back, had an enjoyable time?, I hope." my father greeted.
"Thanks daddy and yes we had a good time." I replied.
"Thank you very much for allowing me to take your daughter away from home." Eric thanked respectfully.
"Oh, the pleasure was all ours." My mother jumped in. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jamie's mother."
"Nice to meet you as well. Well, I have to be going, good evening." Eric said before running off.