Chapter 10

Grey's P.O.V

Erza went down one pathway while y/n went the other I decided to go with y/n since she was scared."y/n hey wait up!!!"I said as I caught up to her."oh sorry I didn't know you wanted to join us."she said stopping so I could catch up."us?"I said confused as I looked around just to see natsu next to her.

'Bastard' I thought as he stared at her.

"Yeah natsu came with me but you can join I hate Foxes...." She said scared."don't worry y/n I'll protect you from them!!" I said as I held her hand and walked."Not before I protect her!!!" Natsu said grabbing her other hand."I'M GONNA PROTECT HER!!!!" I yelled pulling her out of his gripe into my arms hugging her."NO I WILL!!!!!" natsu yelled and pulled her from my gripe into his arms and was hugging her.

Y/n's P.O.V

They kept pulling me back and forth,t hey kept hugging me."I'M GONNA PROTECT HER BETTER THAN YOU!!!" yelled grey pulling me into his gripe."NO WAY I'M BETTER!!!!"yelled natsu pulling me Into his gripe.

"AYE!"yelled happy. Moonshine next to him. I see in the distance a bunch of Foxes....they smell me....they are not babies anymore."GUYS THE FOXES!!!!" I yelled...they couldn't hear me "MINE!!!" grey yelled pulling me."MINE!!!!" natsu yelled pulling me.

The Foxes got closer.....they more I yelled."GUYS STOP!!!!!" and they got closer.

"MINE!"
"MINE!!"

And they got closer and closer.

"MINE!!!"
"MINE!!!!"

until.....

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yelled as 2 Foxes bit onto both my legs and dragged me away from natsu and Grey's gripe."Y/N!!!!" they yelled as they chased after me."GET OFF MEEEE!!!!" I yelled trying to escape their gripe....no use.

"GREY!!! NATSU!!! ERZA!!! HELLPPP!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs only to feel a fox bite me on my arm. "THAT'S IT!!!!" I got angry.... really angry. I raised my arms into the sky as trees grew far up.

Natsu's P.O.V

As me and grey ran after her we see trees grew right next to her."woah...." Grey said stopping mid track. As she grabs onto a vine and swings herself up the tree making the Foxes let go."FOXES KNOW ME KNOW MY STRENGTH YOU ARE NOT TO HARM ME!!!!!" she yelled as she took off her Bennie.

"Woah......" I said as I stared at her.

Grey's P.O.V

As she took her Bennie off I saw her head."she has....bunny ears" I said looking at natsu who was just as confused as me. "I AM Y/N , Y/L/N!!!! DAUGHTER OF MOTHER NATURE BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!" she yelled as the Foxes did as told. They bowed down to her.

She nodded and layed her hands down flat in the air and acted like she was pushing down as the tree went down back into the ground. She walked up to the Foxes and pet all of their heads as they followed her as she walked back to us.

Y/n's P.O.V

"I found the Foxes :D " I said with a smile ignoring the fact they just seen all of that."....." They both said nothing just stared at me mouths open and all. "Uggghhh I knew you guys would do this" I said as I slapped them both across the face.

"YOU HAVE BUNNY EARS!?!?!?" Grey yelled in surprise.
"YOUR MOTHER NATURE'S DAUGHTER?!?!?!?"yelled natsu in surprise.

"Yyyyyyyyess?" I said nervously while scratching the back of my neck looking Down at the ground with the Foxes next to me. 'they hate me....they will reject me.....run away while I have the chance' I thought to my self as they stared at me.

I ran....and I didn't stop.

"Y/N COME BACK!!!!"
I heard natsu and grey yell in union as I ran like my life depended on it.

Natsu's P.O.V

She ran....the Foxes followed her. "Y/N COME BACKKK!!!" I yelled as grey and I ran after her.she was gone by the time we got out of the forest.

"mmmm mhmm what I miss?" Erza said while walking out her path with a piece of cake. (-_-)

"REALLY!!" I yelled while throwing my hands in the air furious!"Y/N HAS BUNNY EARS!!" grey yelled throwing his hands in the air as well." AND IS MOTHER NATURE'S DAUGHTER!!" I yelled with flames coming out of my mouth.

"Yes I know." She said calmly while taking another bite of her cake.

" She said calmly while taking another bite of her cake

Erza's P.O.V

"Why are you two looking at me like that?" I said while finishing up my last bite of cake."WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!?" natsu yelled "WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT?!?!?" grey yelled as well.

"On the train this morning her Bennie fell off and I saw her ears.then you two walked in." I said calmly while walking out the first back to the train."WHERE ARE YOU GOING??" They yelled while catching up to me.

"Fairy tail"

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING A LOT BUT I WILL NOW!!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK ^_^