Chapter 1

picture of savannah ~~~~>

dedicated to jenluvs2writefor following me thanks :)

Savannah POV

"Come on Savannah, we're juniors, it won't hurt to live a little" Sandra said as she was adding a coat of mascara.

"Exactly Sandra, we're juniors we still have senior year which means I could still live a little in 12th grade so no," I replied, not looking up from my essay.

"Come on! It's the Ryder Knight's party, we have to go! We might even get noticed" she said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Correction my friend you want me to go so I could be noticed. Your noticed not me okay? You Selena and Lilly have a model bodies while I have a chicken's body - no curves, nothing, nada"

"Well, clearly you don't see what everyone else sees. You have a beautiful body you just don't show it because of your baggy clothes and you do not have a chicken's body okay so take that out of your head" she said with pure seriousness in her voice and when Sandra is serious, she means what she says. I mean, I know I wear baggy clothes but it's because I basically have nothing to show, so I might as well hide it. Right?

"Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm still not going I have an essay due on Monday" I said while I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Oh my goodness! Its Friday and you still have Saturday and Sunday to work on it and If you don't go I'll tell your mom so she can force you to go" she said with an evil smirk on her face.

She wouldn't.

"You wouldn't" I said, voicing my thoughts.

"Try me" she said as she approached the door, slowly.

"Okay fine go for it, I know you won't" I said with amusement clear in my voice.

"Okay," she opened the door, "Ms. Walker, can you please come up here? I need to ask you something very important" she called out in a sweet voice and I ran towards her.

"I didn't think you would have said it, why? I thought we were friends" I feigned hurt as I tackled her down to the ground.

"Ouch! Get off me, I did it for your own good" she said as she tried to push me off.

"Savannah get off Sandra" my mom said as she was watching us from the door "and what was so important that you needed to tell me Sandra dear?"

"Ah yes, I wanted to ask you if you could convince Savannah to go to a party with me, Selena and Lilly" she said with a smile plastered on her face. Just wait Sandra, just wait.

"Oh my god! of course, Savannah has to get out more. I'll even do her makeup and I think you have a dress in your closet that you can wear and san-" I interrupted my mom from her blabbering

"Um yeah I don't want to go" I said flatly.

"Oh no you're going" Mom said, putting her hands on her hips.

"But-"

"No buts, your going and you could come back at whatever time you want" she said with a big smile

"But mom, I don't want to go and come back whatever time I want. What if I get drunk and drive or get hurt by boys or addicted to drugs or... or I don't know but I am not going to that party." I said hoping she got the point that I don't want to go.

"Stop over thinking things sweetheart, have fun, live and Selena, Lilly and Sandra are going to be there so nothing to worry about" she said. Is she serious? No offence but I wouldn't trust Sandra with my life. She's too outgoing, if you tell her to jump off a cliff, she would do without hesitating and Selena is the calmest believe it or not, I am the third outgoing, I would do things, but I didn't want to go to this party I just didn't and I don't know why they didn't get that threw their head.