Chapter 6: Meeting The Knight's

Dedicated to SamMadison because i love how she writes and you guys should go check out her books she is truly talented :D

Picture of Selena on the side :)

Hope you like this chapter (NOT edited you have been warn)

Savannah POV

The house or more like the mansion in front of was breathtaking every detail was just astonishing,Last time I came here was on Friday his party and the house was trashed it reeked of alcohol and there was people dancing all around. And this time i came the house didn't reek of alcohol there wasn't people dancing around and the house was a sight to see. Okay maybe am being a bit exaggerated but it really was beautiful.

"What are you waiting for, Do you need help getting of the motorcycle too" Ryder said with a hit of playfulness in his voice I just glared at him while trying to get off key word trying because knowing how clumsy I am ,I end up getting one of my foot stuck on the motorcycle,or as Ryder likes to call her Lucy. Waiting for the impact ,that never came I instead felt a hand go around my waist pulling me up as I look up into a pair of light brown eyes. once I was standing on my both feet Ryder still had his hand around my waist as if realization hit him he quickly removed his hand from my waist and walked to the front door. I stood there in shock he didn't even let me say thanks.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come inside" now he's back to his bitchy self

"u-uh yeah" i quickly headed to the front door

I walked in and saw a little girl running towards Ryder yelling as her if her life depend on it, she quickly hid behind him mumbling to hid her from the monster as if on cue the 'monster' came out which really wasn't a monster more like a boy hiding behind a joker mask,once the little girl saw him she started screaming more and she tugged on Ryder's arm pleading him to carry her, as he saw how scared she was he carried her and she put her head in the crook of his neck.

"Dylan you know Sophia gets scared easily,why would yo scare her like that?"

"well i told her to get out of my room and she didn't listen so i scared her out" Dylan said like if it was okay to scare Sophia which i assume is there sister.

i guess Dylan notice y present until he now

"hey whats your name?" Dylan said while winking at me

"Dylan stop trying to flirt she doesn't go for assholes" Ryder said while putting Sophia down

"well what is she doing with you then"

"well shes madly in love with me so am an expectation and besides she doesn't leave me alone even if i try" i just stared at him in shock little fu-

"Dylan go clean your room it smells like shit" a lady said which i assume is Ryder's mom

"ma i'll go right now" Dylan grumble back

"i said now Dylan knight no hurry up" his mom said getting a little irritated as Dylan walked up the stairs grumbling some colorful words as he look each step.

"you better watch your mouth boy"

"ah Ryder what are you doing home so early you usually come home around seven and right now its three forty five" she said glancing at her watch