FAME!! (Part 1)

White's POV
I sat comfortably on my newly bought couch for my newly furnished bachelor's pad I've purchased a month ago. It's really cool staying in a place you can call your own, but it never feels like a home to me. What was it feels like, again?? I dunno anymore. Reaching the top of my career is all I can think of. Getting left and right endorsements and modelling are quite a boring thing to me. Easily getting main roles for dramas or movies were like nothing but an ordinary things I've redundantly do in my life.
I sighed. I put my feet on the center glass table while sitting on the couch in the living room. I looked around and sighed, again. Everything feels so boring. What else do I need in life?? My parents are well off, so I have nothing to give to them. I'm an only child and my manager, Pitchit is the one taking care of my appointments and any other stuffs regarding about my work. My only trusted friend is my St. Bernard dog, Elizabeth. If it's about love, I don't give a damn about it. I don't need it since all the ladies are the one who's coming after me. I never put any effort to win their hearts. I've got the looks, money and fame, but I feel like something is missing. I dunno what it was but I feel so empty inside. Elizabeth snug at me and I patted her head and caressed her soft, fluffy hair while I, on the other hand feels my eyelids getting heavier.
"I don't wanna act anymore!! I wanna go home now!!!"
Huh? Who's that kid? Is that me?? Yeah, I remember now. Don't tell me that I'm dreaming, eh? Hmmm, that boy is me 15 years ago. I was still a brat at that time. I got angry after I've found out that I was only a second choice for the role that I've been wanting to take part with, that kid who didn't took the offer was my rival before. He was 3 years my junior and I really don't know why but I hate him so much. He was a newbie at that time but the directors I've been working with always praises him. I think he was there when I throw tantrums at that time, after I kept on wailing at everyone, someone grabbed my hand and dragged me to an empty room. I never knew that he was a cute kid. His eyes were full of honesty and his cheeks were as red as an apple.
"You...who are you??! Who told you to touch me with your dirty hand??!!"I shouted.
"I-I'm sorry~ uhhmm. Don't worry I've always wash my hands so it's not dirty..see"he showed me his palms and looked at me straight in the eyes. At that time, I dunno what happened but, my heart was beating so fast at the thought this kid was only staring directly at me. I can still remember his beautiful shining brown eyes. After that, I calmed down a little and asked if how he was.
"I'm seven!! And I really love you White!! I'm your #1 fan!!!!"he excitedly told me.
I was taken aback after he said that to me, this kid, who could have taken the role I've been dreaming of said he was my fan?? Is he serious??!!! Hmm!! As I'll never make friends with a rival !!
"You're funny, do you know what're you talkin' about?"
"Yes! I want White and me to be good friends because I really love White!!!"he hold my hands and brought it to his face. At that moment I really found him cute and my anger and envy is slowly vanishing. I became extremely shy and asked him why he drag me out of the practice room and he said,"Because I don't want the director and stuffs to get angry at you. I know White is good at acting and I really love the way you act. That's why after I've found that you might take the role if I won't take it, I immediately told my manager that I won't partake in that role. I wanna see you once again on TV acting, White, so please, go back and say 'sorry' to them later, na??"he explained.
The more I listened to him, the more I'm starting to like him. I know what he means and I know what's my mistake. But I need er knew that I'll be reprimanded by a kid at that time. I thanked him and told him that I will say sorry to the director and the staffs for my bad behaviour. I even promised him that I'll take him to an ice cream parlor after work.
"Hey, stay here. I'll be back after, okay?? Also, you must call "P' " since I'm older than you. Uhhmm... Can you tell me your name?"
"It's Ca-"
***Dingdong!! Dingdong!! I flinched hard and I opened my eyes the moment I've heard the doorbell ringing nonstop.
"WTF!!! Who the hell is playing with my doorbell??!! Arhmdksksn!!" I immediately got up from the couch to see who's the fucking moron on the other side of the door. I'm so fucking pissed off right now that I might kill him.
Before I open the door, I breathe in a lot of oxygen in my lungs just to calm my self, as I touch the cold doorknob and slowly gripped it to open the door. A guy same height as me is standing in front of my doors holding a....a flower pot planted with white roses??!!
"Uuhh- P' hurry up and open the door for me, this flower pot I'm holding is so heavy,"he said.
I was dumbfounded and I just let him in into my pad and he opened the sliding door at my veranda.
"Your veranda is good for planted flowers. It receives direct lights from the sun P'."he nonchalantly said.
"H-hey!!! I said HEY!!! WHO ARE YOU??!!" I've finally regain from the shocked. I dunno who's that guy in front of me and he just enters my room without permission. Who does he think he is?
"Uhh..didn't P'Phitchit told you anything? I'll be working here as you Personal Assistant/Housemaid/Nanny, you can asked me anything you want as long as I can do my best to do it. P'Phichit told me to stay on the other room as a boarder-"
"WHAT?? are you fucking serio-"
"Don't worry P, I'm definitely good at cooking and doing household chores. ALSO, I'll assure you that, whatever I see, whatever I hear, will only stay in the four corners of this room. I can assure you that."he added.
"I don't fucking care of you or whatever you said because you are really pissing me off right now!!!! I don't believe someone like you and what does Pitchit is thinking of sending a moron like you at my place??!!"I shouted angrily at him. I took out my smartphone from my pocket shorts and dialled Phitchit's number.
It took him five rings after he answered the phone.
"Fuck you Phitchit!!! What's the meaning of this??!!"
"Oh, is he already at your place? As expected from my young master's reaction. Haha!"
"YOU!!!!! Tell me why did you send someone here? And you even told him to stay here with me? How can I have my own privacy then??"
"Don't worry Master White, he's only their for work and nothing else. You know that I can't take good care of you everyday and I'm always busy at work. It's good thing that you have someone there living at your place, so you can talk to someone with. If you don't want then just act like a good young master. I can assure you that he's 100% trustworthy. Just treat him like a loyal dog if you want."he explained to me. I can hear his voice laughing on phone.
"I'll kill you when I see you and don't lump that moron to my dog!!! Elizabeth us better than him!!!"I immediately turned off my phone.
I looked at him in disbelief and let myself cooled off for a little while.
Sigh~~
"Hey, you, tsk! Just what you've said awhile ago, I'll think of it. I don't have any choice, right, since you're already here with your...luggage.aarrgh!! Just do whatever you need to do, and never take a step to ruin my life, you get me?" I sighed once more and got up from sitting on the couch.
"Y-Yes, I'll do my best, thank you P!!"he sounded like a list puppy.
"Ah, whatever. Just get out from here and don't let me see your face today. You're pissing me off."
I motioned my hand to him like shooing him to go somewhere i cannot see him. He get his luggage lying on the floor and took it to the empty room.
"Uhmm.. P"
"What?!"
"Uhmm..nothing!"he close the door from his room while I sit back again on the couch. I massage the temples on my head since I feel like i've been stressing for an hour. I really don't know what's running on Phitchit's head, I just can't refuse him since I know myself that I can't do any household chores at all.
It's such a waste that I can't remember that part of my dream where he answered me. I always wanted to know his name, I that know he was called Mickey as his screen name, but I never knew what was his real name. Darn.... I forgot to ask as well if what is the name of the freeloader guy in the other room. I guess I'll have to cool my self first before seeing him again. I went to my room and get my jacket, car key and wallet.
I didn't have the duty to say goodbye to him but at least I leave a sticky note on my fridge saying I'll be out and I'll return tomorrow. But before I locked the door from my pad, the kid's face from the past flashes on my mind. I dunno why but my heart starts to beat faster again.