FAME!! (Part 2)

White's POV
I'm not planning on going home tonight since I'm still pissed off on what happened this morning. I really want to strangle Phitchit's neck to death. He just decided on he's own without even asking me if I want someone as my housemate. Also, that guy reminded me of someone I knew from the past. Although it's a little vague but I just have that kind of feeling I can't even explain to myself. I'm even a aware myself that I keep on thinking of that guy the whole day even I'm busy partying with beautiful women on the bar. His smiling face keeps on popping on my head and my heart starts pounding faster. Before I unlock the door of my condo unit, I calmed myself first and tried to forget unnecessary things about that guy. Who is he anyway? I don't give a fuck!
When I opened the door, the room was dark and chilly. I put my jacket on the sofa and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of brandy and a wine glass. I didn't mind turning the lights on since my veranda was left opened by the brat and the light from the full moon is reflecting to where my living room is. While, I'm sitting comfortably on the sofa, I smell a faint aroma coming from the roses that was brought by the brat earlier this morning. I closed my eyes and enjoys the soothing fragrance coming from the white roses. Somewhat, having a planted flower outside your veranda isn't a bad idea at all. Hmph~ I'm still pissed off, don't think that I'll thank that guy tomorrow or accept him. Not in his wildest dreams.
I got up from the sofa and walk towards my room but before that, I stop in front of his room to check if he's already asleep or not. I've tried to open the door slowly but it still making a creaking sound, although the person lying on the bed doesn't seems to notice at all. I move closer to where he is and looked at his sleeping face. Not bad... small face, long eyelashes, pink cheeks, and his......lips. I gulped down as I looked at how red and plump it is. I never had any thoughts of kissing a guy before but looking at this brat's lips is making me tense and wants to try it out of curiosity. I'm used to kissing and I know it just in one glance if it's soft or not. And this brat has a perfect arched shape lips that could make any women wants a taste of it. He has a beautiful face, if only he cuts his annoying bangs that covers his face.
"M....Ca-carl don't leave me. Don't leave me P'Carl.."this brat might having a bad dream and he keeps on calling a guy's name. It suddenly made my heart stop when a single tear rolled down his cheeks.
"H-hey brat, are you okay? Hey, wake up."I knelt down beside his bed and put my hand on his head as I slight patted his right shoulder with my hand. I've tried waking him up but he's still in deep sleep. I dunno what to do in this kind of situation so I just did what my nanny was doing to me before everytime I went to sleep. In the absence of busy parents, my favorite nanny always caresses my hair till I went to sleep. I remembered how close we are, she treated me like her own son and filled me up with love that even my parents never made me experience. If only she didn't died because of saving a kid at that time. While I keep caressing the brat's hair, his face started to look peacefully and calm. I wiped off the tears from his eyes and get up from kneeling. I cannot explain why am I getting interested of taking care of this brat but after seeing him crying, it made my heart ache for no reason. I took a final glance at his sleeping face before I went out of his room. Deep inside me, I'm praying that he'll have a good dreams so he won't make that face anymore.
************************
"White!! White!!"
"I'm telling you to stop calling me White, call me P'White since I'm older than you."I reprimanded the kid. His sweet and angelic smile that made every people turn around at him is making me feel mad and extremely jealous. I don't want him to smile at everyone!! Geesh!
"Hey, wait~ stop running near the street, it's dangerous! CA-!!"
In my dreams, my body was trembling as if I was so scared of what I'm looking at, however I can't remember any of it. Everything was blurry but my heart remembers it well, that's why  I'm feeling this extreme pain as if it's being pricked by thousands of needles.

"P'White!"

I instinctively open my eyes and see who it was.
"P'White, thank goodness your awake! Are you okay?"I can hear and see how worried this brat for me. He's still holding my shoulders tightly and his worried face made me feel the pain in my heart again.
"Uugghhh..thanks for waking me up. Don't worry I'm fine. You can go out now,"I turned my head from different direction just to make sure our eyes won't meet again. Those eyes looks familiar as if it was engraved on my memory.
"B-but P-"
"No buts, just..please let me be alone. I'm used to have this kind of dreams, so you have nothing to worry." I did tried my best to calm my voice, and expectedly I don't feel any hatred towards this guy. He looked at me one last time and went out of my room.
I sighed deeply afterwards and get up from my bed. It was already 8 in the morning and I still have a photoshoot later at noon. I feels so sweaty despite feeling the cold air coming from the A.C. It was really a bad dream I guess. It has been ten years now, I wonder Why that dream came back to haunt me again. That boy, a loud screeching sound and looking at my own face sobbing, I wonder why am I seeing those things in my dreams. I massage my temple as I've tried to remember those things in the past but it only made my head aches. So I went to the comfort room and took a quick bath to freshen up my mind. I can smell a faint smell of spicy curry outside my room. That brat is using my kitchen without permission again, sigh. I'm getting tired of getting mad at him, well I guess it's fine as long as he'll cook my favorite food.
"Hey brat, what are you making for breakfast??"I asked him.
"G'morning, P. I'm making a toasted bread and coffee with milk for you." I looked at the pot where he is cooking my favorite spicy curry.
"Uhh, well for this one, I'll bring this to you later at lunch. This is your favorite dish, right? P'Phitchit told me."
"Hmmm... It's good that you know how to cook, at least I find you useful in that area,"I don't want to be mean to him but my mouth doesn't wish to be honest at all.
"I'm glad that I am useful to you P. After all, I initially came here as a recommendation of P'Phitchit and work for you." He shyly smiled at me. I wonder why but ever since he came here yesterday, my heart is eating crazy, I'm sure that I'm sick sin e it's my first time feeling this unknown pain in my chest. I sat on the chair that faces the kitchen while drinking the coffee he served to me. Slender neck, thin body, small waist, long legs and flat chest. What am I expecting to a guy, sigh.
"If only you're a girl I would have jump at you in no time, but since you're a guy it feels kinda boring."
"Hehe, that's the reason why P'Phitchit asked me to do the job." I wonder why but hearing him laugh makes my heart beats even more faster.
"Stop talking about Phichit. It's getting me pissed off hearing his name. By the way, I haven't asked you this since yesterday, what is your name?"
"Oh, My name is Captain."
"Hmmm...Captain huh..well then, Captain, if you want to stay here with me don't ever make things that'll pissed me off, listen to every words that I'll say and never pry on my personal life, is that clear with you?"
"Yes, P."
"That's good then. Also....whatever you ha e witnessed this morning, please keep it to yourself and never tell a single soul. Will you promise that to me?"
"I promise P." Captain point his pinky finger at me and I almost get the wrong idea of his gesture. "Haha, what are you a kid?" I laughed at me but he seems to be serious of making me do a pinky promise to him.
"Geez, so annoying." I tangled my pinky finger to his.
"Rest assured P' that I'll never tell a single soul." Those eyes that are looking at me feels like it can see deep in my soul. The more he talk, smile and laugh, the more I'm feeling this overwhelming fondness that's growing in my heart. I never knew that I would be this comfortable with person beside my dog, Elizabeth. It's been a long time since I talk with someone like this. I don't need to put on a masked if I'm with this person and I'm honestly, starting to thank Phitchit of letting this guy live with me.