Kick the PJ x Reader : Just Like Bread and Jam!

This story was a request from a friend.
Its some crazy stuff happening between PJ (you know, the hawt youtuber)
And you!
Also this is my first story on Wattpad so I apologize for errors ^·^
.

OH AND THIS IS AN AU BTW I GUESS HEHEHEHE
.
.
.
Your temple is hurting like hell.

Your eyelids fluttered open as you took a quick gaze upon the surroundings beyond you. You squinted your eyes, struggling to focus with your strained eyes. Failing miserably, a sudden, throbbing pain seared through your head, causing you to gasp in pain and fall to the ground in an instant. Feeling the weight upon your body, you lay still, unmoved, as the darkness succumbed you to sleep, lulling you to the land of dreams. Well, not exactly sleeping, actually. More like, a sudden pass out.

Before passing out, you saw a faint figure flashing in front of you. Assuming the worst, you jump into a conclusion that the shadow towering ghastly in your view was some sort of a wild animal. You collapsed down with a thud as you prepare for your death.

Little that you know, it was something entirely different.

....

The world. A crucial life aspect for all living being. A tower of life, a root for humanity, is disminished. A sorrowful epidemic has taken over the Earth. You, holding to the last string of hope, are barely staying alive as the cruel atmosphere has tarnished your hopes, dreams and happiness, one by one. Your family was dead, (AN : sorry ;3;) and the rest of your relatives and friends are either dead, or are the "turned". The turned are the people that has been victim to the disease, the "unidentified" virus. It has taken claim over humanity, breaking bonds and turning the sane into insane. The turned are basically hostile inhuman beings that usually shows up at night, ambushing every living thing or food in sight. Some got out at dusk or dawn, and even noon. Horrifying. You, recently, has been in a furious battle between dozens of them, but you lost. Or are you? Before you passed out, you heard a gunshot echoing through the air, ripping the despicable chaos. You thought one of the turned has shot you, but you didn't feel the pain piercing your body. You fell to the earth due to exhaustion, though.

'This is it.' you thought. 'It all ends here. Mom.. Dad.. (Sibling name) ... I'll be with you soon.' you shut your eyes.

....

.

"Hey."

You heard a breathy, husky voice near your presence.

You fluttered your lids open intrinsically, which turned into you having your eyes in full blown shock.

You scooted away instantly, causing you to tumble.

A boy, about a few years older than you catches you and pulls you into his arms.

Your cheeks flushed red in one milisecond.

"Wh-what-what is happening?? Who-who are y-you?" You stammered.

The young boy slowly hoisted you back to place, and u muttered a small thanks.

Then he proceeded by explaining everything that happened previously.