Nerves

Skrtch skrtch. 

A new loop......it's quite..... Nerve racking....  

Skrtch skrtch skrtch

Oh god...... I'm so nervous.....

Soooo itchyyyyyy

SkrtchSkrtchSkrtchSkrtchSkr-

"Mr. Honrich  please stop scratching. If you continue your gonna make your self bleed" Miss Peregrine says, grabbing my hand.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry Miss. I-I scratch when I'm n-n-nervous." I say as I fidget, looking at the ground. 

"Why should you be nervous? They are very nice people" she replied smiling softly at me, like a mother would comfort her child.

"P-P-People don't p-particularly like me, M-Miss" I say, using my foot to scratch my leg.

"Im sure the children will love you!" Miss Peregrine says in a soft, comforting tone, "as a matter of fact there they are, it seems we have arrived." She points to the shoreline where a line of children stand, staring at us. I begin to shake and hide behind Miss Peregrine. "Mr. Honrich, why are you hiding?" She says with a concerned tone. "T-t-they're s-staring at me" I whisper. 

Then I feel a tug on my striped stockings. "Ey kid don't worry so much, you'll have grey hairs by the time you're 350" JC smiles at me as he states this "besides I'll be right next to you the whole time." I smile softly. "t-Thanks JC"

JC is my teddy bear that my mom bring to life for me(picture up above). my mom.... i miss her so much.....

We quickly dock on the shore line and step off the boat. "Hello, children!" Miss Peregrine exclaims with delight.