MY NEW HOME

Today, we arrived in Washington State in a small, old town. I find it creepy. We stopped at an old apartment building and ours is with about two rooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. I felt uncomfortable. Still it was the best looking apartment building in town. About 3 hours after we unpacked, I saw father on the porch. "Hey Father..? Is everything okay?" Father looks so sad and lonely, i don't even know what's wrong because he seemed fine earlier. I thought to myself. He then answered a minute later, "Alex.... Just please, go on and fix up your room...... I cant have you see me like this." I walked down the hall and into my room is he upset because of me? I wish i could help him..... Shit i wish i could I told myself. Ten minutes later, father walked in " Hey Alex.." He sat down beside me. " I know you probably know what's going on and I'm sorry baby.... It just needed to happen, In Jersey..." I cut him off " Daddy it's okay... I understand. Jersey is for big living... And with you struggling, I understand that we had to go because we couldn't handle it. It's okay." He hugged me and said "Thank you for taking this so well hun." As he left, I waited till his footsteps faded and I started to cry, I couldn't help it. Tomorrow is the first day of my new school and... let's just hope it goes well. I fell asleep without dinner and that was that.