Friends

After the surgery I was very lethargic and slept through a lot of the healing period. The host club came in every once in a while, but if they got too rowdy Kyoya would make everyone leave.
Takashi always came in and just sat beside me, and held my hand. When he wasn't there I always cuddled with Rue, my teddy bear.
I noticed that slowly the host club were gaining color, and I've relaxed around them as well.

I had to go through therapy to gain certain controls of my tongue and body again. Apparently when I was being tortured for the last time, he had been aiming for my tendons.

Today as I was laying in bed watching TV, Takashi came in. I stared at him with wide eyes, then smiled and sat up. He gave me a small smile, and went to sit down but he ended up tripping and falling face first on the ground.

I stared at him with wide eyes, then he got up and sat down, his cheeks red.

This caused me to blush as well, "Are you alright?" I asked, fiddling with the blankets, my voice was raspy something the nurses were trying to help me through

"I would if you kissed me better." At this I stared at him with wide eyes. Slowly I felt my face turn completely red, almost like smoke was going out of my ears.
I squeaked and nibbled at my lip, then gave him a small nod. Motioning him closer, a small smile on my face.
He smiled, coming closer and gently sat on the seat beside me.
After a silent moment he moved forward.
When our lips met, I gasped gently because he was so gentle. Not something I was expecting, but enjoyed greatly.
He didn't try to push any farther, just kept it simple and sweet. When he pulled away, I looked into his eyes to see such happiness.
Then he moved forward and laid down and conked out. I was a bit confused at the sudden sleepiness, but just gently ran my hands through his soft hair.
Suddenly the door was thrown open and Honey ran in, his eyes scanning the room. When they fell on us he froze, then suddenly Tamaki ran into him from behind.
After a second the whole host club was in the room staring at us with wide eyes.
Tamaki stepped forward,"D-Did he say anything...un-Mori like?"
I gave a small nod, continuing to play with Takashi's hair.
Honey stepped forward,"I'm sorry if he did anything you didn't like. He is different and more talkative when tired."
I rasped out,"I didn't mind." With those words I smiled down at Takashi.
Everyone stared at us with wide eyes, calming down but in shock from what they were seeing.
When did the gentle giant and the abused boy come to be so close?
It's not too surprising, he was always nearby to make Kaoko feel good about himself again.
Haruhi smiled and sat down nearby and used the controller to find a channel.
Everyone settled into spots around the room, Honey taking residence in the wide bed with me and Takashi.

I didn't mind and grinned at him, ruffling his hair

He smiled back and turned to watch tv. When Takashi woke up he looked a bit confused. When Honey told him he was tired and left school, Takashi looked alarmed.
I blushed when I realized he didn't remember what happend, I gently placed my fingers on my lips.
When he saw this he turned completely red and murmured,"I thought I was having a wonderful dream..."
At this I blushed and squirmed in place, watching as he blushed.
He then grinned at me,"It was great."

He grunted, and I turned so red I think my face was steaming

"You have shown me true color." I rasped out, clutching Rue to my chest as I looked away.
He gently held my cheek and looked over my face,"You have shown me true love."
I gasped gently, leaning into his cheek and looking at the truth in his eyes.
"Be mine, forever." He grunted, and after a few seconds of profound blushing I gave him a gentle nod.