Chapter 50

A/N: iQ? Eh, T-Bo was funny, Freddie was hot, loved the Benson's apartment and Sam's big fork, the rest was disappointing. Little bit of peace, little bit of seddie lemon, little bit of Seddie love, but not everything is flowers and sun shining, enjoy this sap chap, next one won't be so lovely! (mischievous grin) Oh I coudn't wait for my beta, because some people are just asking for the chap, so have mercy with this unedited (is that even a word?) chapter, test starts tomorrow, so I'll be super busy! But next chapter is almost done!

XOXO

Sam's POV

He was circling my belly button and occasionally plating small kissed around it. I felt so lazy, so exhausted, the boy worn me out last night, but I was beyond ecstatic. My fingers dip into his silky strands, just to feel him, touch him a little bit, like he was touching me. Man, if I knew sex was that good I would've done it sooner, silly Sam. Freddie nuzzled my stomach, his hand on the side of my thigh. We woke up around eight, and just cuddle without saying a word. It was a quite comfortable silence, but I felt like there were still things that we needed to talk about. Freddie is a talker, just like Carly, and I knew there was no way I could escape the talk we're going to have sooner or later. And I can't even distract him, because I'm sore as hell. Last night was a mix of pain and pleasure; fortunately pleasure took over and stayed with me till the end. Let's not forget that we spent the night in each other's arms, and that's as comforting as hearing him say I love you.

"You have the cutest belly button" he spoke after an hour of silence.

"Thanks... you have the cutest lips" I traced my index finger over the curve of his lips.

"Sam... there's things we still need to talk about"

Even though I knew this was inevitable, I had to groan, things were too good to be truth "I know... what you wanna talk about first?"

He rested his chin between my breasts and sighed "future"

"Future? Are you planning on building a time machine Fredward?" I snorted.

"Ha, and once again ha" he kissed the swell of my breasts "our future Sam, you being scared of our future, you being scared of having a future with me"

"I'm not... Freddie, I'm scared of not having a future with you, that's what scares me" I stroked his cheek "not having you in my life scares me"

"Well, that makes us two, but Sam, we have to work on our issues, you know that right?" I nodded "the first issue we have to work on is trust. I need you to trust me, if this relationship is going somewhere"

"Yeah, you're right. But I do trust you, ya know" I smiled "if I had to pick the person I trust the most, it would be you"

"Really?" his eyes lit up "not Carly?"

"Nope, it would be you. Every time. You never let me down, not even once" I kissed his nose "Can I point out an issue now?" I raised my hand.

"Sure" he looked at me suspiciously "go ahead"

"Perfection" he frowned "I don't want to date Captain Awesome, or Fredperf, or Fredward The Flawless" he snickered "I wanna date Captain Dork, Fredgeek, Fredward The Nerd"

"I can do that..." he bit his lip "do you think I was pushing too far?"

"A little, but I do appreciate everything that you did, it made me feel special" I said honestly.

"Good, cause that's what I was going for" he kissed my nipples, making me shiver a bit "okay, my turn. Fear"

"Fear?" I repeated.

"Yeah, you have to stop being so damn afraid, Sam. I'm not going anywhere, so get over this and accept the fact that you can't get rid of me" his hands were on my sides, slowly running his fingers up and down, making hard for me to focus.