Introduction

Amy... Where have I heard that name before? In a... cemetery?

   I'm running, and running fast. I had no idea she was this powerful, this evil. Sara said that she wouldn't hurt a fly even if you paid her a million dollars. Yeah, right.

   My legs pump beneath me, some of my endurance already ran out. Damn. I stop, and listen silently. Is she gone? Did she give up? I let out a sigh of relief. Now how do I get out of here?

   I walk around, looking for an escape. I see a doorway after what must be hours of searching. I run towards it, and it moves; I curse. I run towards it again, and it moves. I continue with this for a while, not realizing where I have ended up. The doorway disappeared, and left me standing out of breath. Then I saw where I was. No. I couldn't be here. Not where she got me here in the first place. Crap.

   I have to get out of here. Before she comes back. "Have you come back, Christy?" I flinch. It's been awhile since anyone's ever called me that, only Amy did. And it sounds creepy, and I think the fact that her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard is a decent sized fear factor. I start to take off sprinting again, but a tree reaches out and grabs me. I scream, and she laughs.

   "Oh, Christy. Don't you recognize me? I'm an old friend by now..." I frown. "What?" She laughs again. I squint, and see it. She is an old friend by now. Although the last time I saw her was 5 or so years ago. When I was 19. I couldn't believe my eyes, or my brain. I suppose it showed on my face, and she laughed again. "I'm sorry to do this Christy, but even old friends have to part ways at some point." I scream, and then all goes black.

   My last thought was, "How?" She was that girl that Sara was looking for. She was that girl who supposedly died. She was the thing that I was supposed to kill. Not vice versa. She is Amy.