Its War

Rachel P.O.V

Last night was crazy. I got up and went to food 4 less to get some snacks I had the munchies like crazy. Then I seen that lil hoe Descree whatever that trick name was.

She had a black eye she seen me when I was  a the register I just looked at her and kept on walking. She was following me. Then that bitch keyed my car and put her name on it. I was about to get out and beat her ass but I decided to call my girls.

But then I had a Flashback

Chresanto- I you ever see this gurl whoop

her ass*he should me a picture of a gurl*

Rachel-who is that

Chresanto-Her name is Desiree

Flashback Over

I thought about it . I did whoop that bitch ass. I had to call Chres and tell  him, he would be so proud.

*Phone Call*

Chres-Hello

Rachel-What up bro

Chres- What's the news

Rachel- I whooped that bitch ass

Chres- how

Rachel-I seen her at Prince house, I guess there dating

Chres- What you mean there dating, she was suppose to be in the basement being beat on

Rachel-she didn't look abused to me she actually looked nice

Chres- that sum bitch

Rachel- you don't have to worry about her bcuz I am about to have my gurls beat her ass cuz she keyed my car earlier.

Chres- alright you do that and imma call prince*hung up*

I  called my gurls 

Desiree P.O.V

I seen that trick ass bitch who beat me up. I hoped that  bitch didn't think it was over I still want my revenge. But I still can't believe that  Prince would cheat on me like that's totally not cool. Look at me sounding like a stuck up white gurl *no offense*.  But I want to find out the truth so imma go over his house. I got dressed in my black and white adidas outfit with my black and white Nikes and I put my hair in a ponytail  grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

When I got there the door was locked this time so I knocked.

Prince-Coming

He opens the door

Prince- Hey

Desiree-Hi

Prince-Would you like to come in

Desiree- sure *stepping inside the house*

Prince-so whats up

Desiree- you tell me

Prince- I am sorry about last night

Desiree-Of course you are

Prince- it's just......

Cutting him off I leaned in and kissed him. I knew he wanted it because it didn't pull away. Next thing you no we were in a full make-out session.

Rachel P.O.V

So I had the perfect plan I called my gurls on 3 way and told them to pass it along.

~~Phone Calls~~

Benzie-Hey gurl

Kay-kay- what up gurly

Drea- What my niqqas

We all laughed

Desiree- So remember when I was telling y'all about  that gurl I fought

Kay-kay-yea

Drea-yup wat about that trick

Benzie- umhm

Desiree- That bitch keyed my car

All of them- ARE YU SERIOUS

Desiree- yup

Benzie- so what you gonna do

Desiree- that's why I called y'all. come to find out that is the gurl who did all that shit to  Chres so you no what we gotta do.

All of them-hell yea

*Phone Call over*Then I get on the Phone With my main Bishh Kera*

Kera-Hello

Rachel-Hey gurl

Kera- Wats up

Rachel-remember the gurl I told you I fought

Kera- yea

Rachel-she keyed my car today

Kera-Are you serious

Rachel-Yes, but guess what that's the gurl Chres was telling us about.

Kera- we gonna beat her ass seriously

Rachel-hell yea so you no what we gotta do

Kera-yup

*Phone Call  Over*

Desiree P.O.V 

So I left Prince house and I didn't wanna drive home so I jogged home so that I could burn down some calories. When I was jogging this black van pulled up on the side of me and everything went black.

What Happened I have to get at least 8+ more reads or I really just want somebody to read it at least.