Just Tragic pt 2

So it's been 2 years and Prince still hasn't been found. But his mother is worried...Noah is having nightmares and everything is just out of order. Prince mother Mary is just really heart broken she really doesn't no what to do. She has been looking for Prince since the day he went missing.

Mary P.O.V

I've been looking for my baby since 2012. I haven't been sleeping, eating or even bathing I won't do anything until I find my baby.  Everywhere I go folks be looking at me like I'm crazy

*Phone Ring*

Mary-Hello*in low quiver*

??- Mama

Mary-Prince!

Prince-Yeah mama it's me

Mary- Baby where are you

*Click*

Mary-Hello...hello

I just broke down into tears...Then I cleaned my tears and realized my baby still alive.

Prince P.O.V

??-Phone call over niqqa

Prince- Chres when you gonna let me go it's been 2 years.

Oh yea y'all I forgot to tell you Prince had finally found out that he really wasn't married to Rachel. Then one day he broke free and was captured again now he spends the rest of his days in a basement that smells like Portillos and dead bodies...Oh wait Desiree died in that basement and the still haven't threw her body out because they are scared that the body may be found one day.

 Chresanto-You should of thought about that when you tried to runaway.

I looked around and realized that Chres was by his self so I felt it was attack mode. I jumped up and pushed him to the grown and start beating him then everything went black........

I opened my eyes and seen Desiree I was thinking.....Did I die....then a sweet voice said " yes baby its nice to see you after so many years" and gave me the most passionate kiss ever.

Prince P.O.V  Over forever..... GO DOWN!!!!!!

If y'all wanna no what happened to Mary is she died of a broken heart....Noah foster parents beat him to death.....So there really isn't no happy ending.