Summary

Jessica pushed Noah out of the way, and Brady hit her! She fell to the ground and Noah freaked out. Brady was just sitting there looking lost as hell. Noah went inside and came back out with a machete. He had it packed up in his closet before he met Jessica. Brady screamed like a little girl. He ran, and Noah chased him. Brady got back in the car and locked the door. Noah slashed the tires and bashed the windows. The police happened to drive by while this was happening. They got out and told Noah to sit down. Noah turned around and the police took two shots! Noah was down.... Brady looked so innocent, they took him and made sure he was "okay" The kids came outside and yelled at Jessica. They tried to wake up, but the police grabbed them and put them in the car. An ambulance came and got Jessica. She was in a two day coma. She woke up and didn't know what was going on. The doctor said that she was run over. But nobody knew it was Brady. Both her legs were broke... but she didn't feel it. She had to stay hooked up to machines for two months.

Michelle and James were sentenced to 35 years in prison. James was a lucky boy! Daniella searched for him for eight years. She finally found out what happened. James told her that Michelle got him in jail. She said she would get him out. It took her two more years to get 85 grand to bail James out. She bailed only James out when James was in there for ten years. Michelle lost it when James left. She was just scared and sad. She wasn't alone for long. A couple of months later Noah joined her. He was in the hospital for months. The doctors saved his life. It was a good thing he only got shot in his arm. Since Noah had a weapon, they gave him 20 years. I know, thats extreme. Michelle only had twenty years left. So she decided to make the best of it... and become friends with Noah.

By the time the twenty years were up, Michelle and Noah were 53 years old. Jessica was the same age. While Michelle was in jail her kids were in different foster homes. Noah's son Logan was with his grandma. When Jessica re covered from the car accident she got a small house with just her, Karla and Kyrie. They didn't get along well when they were teenagers. Jessica and Karla got into a huge fight when Karla was 16, because she would sneak out the house to go to parties with her friends, go to her boyfriends house. Jessica even found out Karla was drinking and smoking. Kyrie started to act up when he was 16 too. He would always be out past curfew and he was disrespectful. Jessica kicked him out when he got a girl pregnant at 16. Jessica was nice about it until Kyrie called her a bitch. Karla left when she was 17.