Mom?

Michelle's kids Khamari, Elise, and Cj were in foster care after foster care while growing up. They were separated sometimes when they would switch, but they would re unite when they switched again.

They had terrible birthdays. The foster family didn't even care about them and was only doing it for money. On Khamari's 16th birthday, he found Elise and Cj. They baked a cake and watched movies. All that mattered was that they had each other. When Michelle got out of jail Khamari was 23, Elise was 21, and CJ was 18. They was old enough to leave foster care. Khamari and Elise got a job and brought a house for them to live in together. Michelle was looking for them. She went to a lot of court houses to find out. She remembered that when Khamari fell on the ice, she had a chip put in his head to track him. She went to the place that put the chip in, and had them search for him. When they were looking Khamari got a head ache. She took a cab to his location. She brought gifts and knocked on the door. Khamari looked shook. He was trying to figure out who she was. Michelle said "come on baby, please remember me" Khamari called Elise out. She looked at her and ran to her room. She got a picture and looked at her again. "Omg, mom?" she asked. "Yes baby yes" Michelle replied. Khamari and Elise were happy to meet there mom but confused (remember Khamari was like four when she got locked up) They let her come inside. They asked what happened, and why they was in foster care. She told them that she lost her money and was living on the streets. She said she didn't want to have them on the street. (She lied, but I guess it was okay) They cooked dinner and ate together again for the first time in years.