Welcome To Nigeria 1

Ke'Jerome was surprised seeing the people that caused the drama are here right now. As his grandfather came up to him and hugged him, everyone got on the bus, except for them two and his parents.

"Speak you three, aren't y'all happy?" he asked them both.

"Grandpops, how did they get here?" Ke'Jerome questioned him, he doesn't want his vacation to get ruined by Daisy and Lauren. He just doesn't, also, for Chauncey and his baby mama drama. That's another shocking thing, there's a kid full of grown ups!

"Look I got a call from someone saying that you didn't invite them because for whatever reason. So I sent them my private jet and it picked them up. Okay, come on, we don't want to ruin the fun. Pick y'all asses faces up, brighten with a smile because I am taking over. Get in there!" Mr. Kenneth yelled at them, they shook their head and walked up inside the bus. Ke'Jerome saw everyone else's faces down too, what he supposed to do? He made sure the people he really wanted to spend time with was right on this bus.

"Alright everyone, welcome to my hometown Lagos, Nigeria. I am now in charge so everyone has to follow my way, my rules. Got that? Okay, boss man, you may drive now," he told the driver as he closed the doors and started rolling the bus away from the private Jet.

During the ride, basically, everyone stood quietly

During the ride, basically, everyone stood quietly. Mr. Kenneth didn't know there's that much tension or hatred on this bus. He doesn't want any drama in his hometown and he's going to make sure of it before they get off this bus. As the bus driver finally made a huge turn, Mr. Kenneth heard everyone gasping as they saw the front of the gigantic mansion that was probably worth more than their bank accounts. They saw a line of employees waiting in front and a black beautiful woman with a beaming smile. The tour bus stopped, but as soon everyone got up, Mr. Kenneth yelled out the word halt and stood up quickly with a look that got the whole entire crowd quiet.

"What--"

"Don't speak Ke'Jerome!" he yelled at his grandson and he stayed quiet. "My grandson has invited all of you to come to my hometown to explore and enjoy this wonderful place. But I don't know if I should let any of y'all live in my house!" he gave his speech as he looked around and saw everyone's mugged face into a calm look. "Now I don't know what the hell is going on but I need everyone to leave this drama back at Atlanta, or I am shipping y'all asses back. Don't make my grandson regret this decision!" he finished as everyone nodded their head. "Okay, good, shall we go?" he then smiled as everyone got up and head out the bus. Mr. Kenneth walked up to his wife Seria who was looking elegant as he kissed her cheek.

"Welcome everyone to the Royal Kingdom, our workers will take care of your stuff, thank you," Seria said to everyone as they cheered and walked away. Ke'Jerome and Kent kissed their grandmother as the family stayed and chat away.

Avya:

The girls ran as fast they can to find the perfect rooms. Avya was debating if she sleeps with the girls or her man Chauncey. She was surprised at Mr. Kenneth's speech, but what he said is true because this is a vacation of enjoyment and relaxation. As she passed by the beautiful pool, she saw a bonfire in the middle of a huge chair. Her heart dropped as she can imagine her and Chauncey sitting there and just chat about anything. That's when she felt her hand being pulled from her friends. She looked and saw it was Chauncey pulling her to a door. They walked inside and saw how beautiful and royalty it was. She put her hand to her heart as she fell in love with this room. Guessing she's sleeping with her man instead. He put his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. He took a huge scent of her warm fruity smell.

"Mm, I can't wait," he whispered as he swayed her back and forth.

"Me too, I just hope this vacation goes well," she looked at him with a sly frown as he sighed.

"It will be, trust me," he told her.

"I hope so because I am not playing with that chica," she got out his arms and walked around the room.

"Come on, baby, I know, but please--I don't know what else to do!" he pleaded to her.

"Okay, I'm sorry, let's just focus on us," she walked back to him and give him multiple kisses on his lips.

"I hope so, I love you," he kissed her back as he picked her up, she squealed and dropped her on the bed.

"Chauncey!" she screamed.

"Mm, I wanna hear that again, say it for me."

"Chauncey..." she bit her bottom lip sexily and giggled.

"Daddy!" they both stopped as they saw a shadow of a short little person by the door.

"CJ!" quickly Chauncey got up and opened the door. He saw his son looking fascinated that ever. "Where's your mom?"

"She's with Kyle and I asked her can I spend the time you! Avya!" CJ ran to Avya that was now sitting up on the bed.

"Hey... CJ, so your mother let you spend time with us?" she looked up at Chauncey as he frowned.

"Yeah! We can go swimming, play games, and everything! Can we Daddy?!" he asked his father as Chauncey groaned.

"Oh my gosh, Nina called me, I gotta go," she got up as Chauncey pulled her hand.

"Where are you going? Just hang out with us," he told her.

"I'll be back," she kissed his cheek and walked out.

"Daddy, where's Avya going?" CJ questioned.

"She'll be back, let's go play with Blyde!"

"Okay!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What a great speech that Mr. Kenneth gave to everyone. This vacation is supposed to be fun, exciting, and relaxing... Guess not! Next last two parts will be on everyone else and how they're doing. Be ready! I'm going to post it today!

Thank you for the patience, reading, voting, and commenting!

#RoyalThanEver

~Willnide0357~