Chapter 16: Chauncey

I was in my bed making love to my outstanding woman, Avya when I heard my son CJ outside crying, looking all upset and saying that his mother hated him and wished he was never born

I was in my bed making love to my outstanding woman, Avya when I heard my son CJ outside crying, looking all upset and saying that his mother hated him and wished he was never born. My mind just trailed off from love to hatred against Deidra. Really? What was her deal? I understand you despised me for how I left you but that doesn't give you any right to say those awful things to your own son! Once CJ told me that I had to storm out there and give her a piece of my mind... No, I meant hands. I was only in my dark red boxers wearing sandals and no shirt on. I walked past everyone else's rooms when I finally stopped and bang on Deidra's room.

"Deidra! Open up! I need to talk to you!" I shouted out to her, I ain't playing with any of her bullshit. 

"What is it, Chauncey, you can come in," she told me and I immediately opened that door as she looked surprised at me coming in half naked. "Well--"

"Cut the crap, what the hell did you just told my son? Huh? Do you hate him? You wished he die? What kind of mother are you!" I was shouting at her, she rolled her eyes, and sighed.

"Listen, Chauncey--"

"No, you fucking listen, I'm taking all of this to court and you will never see your son!" 

"What the fuck! You think you can take care of him with that broad all around you! This is your fault that your kid is all messed up in the head! I have changed, Chauncey, I am not the woman that you left!" she finally got up as I walked up closer to her, man, do I want to hold up her neck and strangle her! Though this would affect me in keeping my son and away from Deidra. "What are you going to do, Chauncey? Kill his mother? His only mother? You forget I could turn you in on who you really are!" she pushed my chest and I pushed her.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I told her as she fell on the floor and my fists curled up because I wanted to punch her dead in the face, I walked over to her, she put her hands up as she backed up the wall. 

"Chauncey, stop!" she begged.

"Or what? You think it's funny, do you, Deidra? You already took my son and said awful things to him, what's next? Are you going to tell him that I am not his father? Nah, I ain't letting that shit happen," I turned around when I was face to face with now this dumb nigga, Kyle, but this time he had a gun pointing at me. What the hell, man, now I gotta deal with him? What does he want? Avya? Haha, yeah right, when I die he could, though it might happen right now. Shit, I gotta get out here!

"Now you got your side nigga to shoot me?" I looked at her, she got up from the floor and went to his side.

"No, I was planning to shoot Avya, but I guess, this would be better, instead," she snickered and he grinned.

"Ready to die, motherfucker?" Kyle yelled at me and held that gun tightly, and was ready to shoot me. Though they didn't know I was trained by Ke'Jerome's father and I was a skilled fighter with fast reflexes. I scrolled my eyes to the door when I realized I saw Avya's and CJ's figure by the door, she knocked on the door as I saw Kyle and Deidra turned their heads and I quickly grabbed the gun from Kyle and kicked him in the balls, he went down and I punched him in the face. The gun went off and it hit Deidra in the arm, she screamed and went down also. Avya and CJ were surprised as I kicked Kyle in the stomach and he was groaning then Blyde came through the door and barked loudly at them. 

"Mommy!" CJ yelled and Avya pulled him away.

"No, no, CJ, come on," she looked at me with a worried look, I shook my head and looked back at Deidra bleeding out like crazy and holding out the pressure from her arm.

"I said it again, Deidra, this is going to court when we go back home and when I do win, stay away from me, my son, and my wife, Avya," I told her finally and walked out with my family. Avya hugged me tightly as I felt her tears dropping on my chest. I know this was still not over but I know I won my prize. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Yessss! Chauncey! Show them that you are the drug lord and you ain't here to lose for nothing or nobody! I love him soo much! Thank goodness, he didn't get hurt or CJ or Avya or even Blyde! Haha! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Did you guys like this chapter? You see this what made me got writer's block because the fighting scene, I didn't want him to beat up Deidra because that would be even worst for him. Anyways, I am now willing to write the rest of the chapters... AHH! WHO'S READY FOR NINA?

#ChaunceyTheMan

#Nina'sTime

#NoMoreWriter'sBlock

Thank you for the comments, likes, and the patience! 

God Bless You All❤

~Willnide0357~