Chapter 11: Kent

I'm hella furious

I'm hella furious... My own brother... My own woman for three years... Behind my back... All this time... And they couldn't even tell my ass? Would I be fine about this? Hell no! But do I belong to Nina? No... Do I belong to Lauren? Hell to the fucking no! What about Daisy? I sat on the chair and then saw the door opened showing Daisy with a sly frown on my face. She closed the door and sat on my lap. You guys wanna know how the hell we got so close. Well, it started back home when I was working. I was still mad at Lauren for shooting Nina and I wanted to talk to her. But then it was Daisy who came in my office and talk to me.

She looked nice in her baby pink blouse with white pants and nude heels. She cut her hair and made it all wavy. She sat down in front of me and smiled.

"Hi, Kent," she spoke first as I groaned.

"What do you want?" I questioned her rudely.

"Well, I need to know why did you shoot my sister, Lauren?" and then I smirked.

"Because who told her to shoot my girlfriend, Nina! I don't care if she still in love with me. I moved on and so does she," I took my blunt and started smoking out of it.

"The only reason why she shot your girlfriend because she's a whore and still is."

"Listen, Daisy, if you're going to keep bashing on my girlfriend, you might as well get out of my office!"

"Sorry if I am trying to help you from getting hurt."

"Getting hurt from who? Lauren? Haha, yeah right," I cracked up of laughter because this was too hilarious to me.

"No, your woman... I spotted K.J and Nina coming out the mall together with a bunch of bags in their hands. I was a little weirded by that but I followed them back to his mansion and seeing them two together. At first, I was really crazy so I just let it go for few days, then K.J texted me what was my address. We fucked, then he asked me to go to the mall. I went with him and on that day we saw Nina! The way she looked like she was jealous or upset of seeing me with K.J... Look Kent--"

"No, stop... A friend of mine kept telling me the same thing about Nina cheating on me with my brother. I didn't believe her because I was there and didn't see Nina. That was a few days ago this happened... It was the day Nina got shot! So what... Lee was right about Nina! Are you fucking kidding me right now!" I got up and threw my cup on the floor. My heart was broken into pieces hearing Nina seeing my brother... What the hell? I don't understand this at all!

"Kent, please... You deserve much better and I could make it up for you!"

"How?" I looked at her.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me... I used to like your brother and thought he's the one for me... But I rather be with you instead..." her eyes looked around on the floor. Daisy likes me? That's very much weird... She is a nice woman and all but I wanna be with Nina... But what she did hurt to me the core...

I walked up to Daisy, she stood up, and I held her face. "Nah, I got a better idea to ruin Nina," I looked into her eyes.

"What is it?" she touched my hands and I went to kiss her lips.

And that was it... Daisy and I fucked mostly every single day without having anyone noticing not even Lauren. We almost spent time together before we went on this trip. She made a plan and so did I, but this baby didn't come part of the plan at all. I was just trying to wait to have a party announce to everyone about the pregnancy and have Daisy come up the stage. That would be the best surprise ever and Nina would get hurt to the core. But now since everything fell out of place, getting my brother spilled out the beans between them two... I have to find another way to hurt Nina.

"So, what are we going to do now since you K.J spilled it out," Daisy looked at me and I sighed.

"I don't know... I might just go tell her myself. I'll be right back," I kissed her forehead, got up, and went out the door.

***

My family kept asking me where's Nina and K.J and I'm just I don't know and I don't fucking care! I needed to find my woman and find out if she actually loved me or not these past three years! I got out the limo and entered the mansion. I looked around and heard the place was too quiet.

"Nina, baby?" I called out to her and heard nothing. I continued walking and then went outside. I went to her room as I saw K.J sitting down with tears behind Nina's room.

"What the hell?" I asked him, he looked up and put his head down again. "Where's Nina?" and again he stood quietly.

"Nina!" I then knocked on the door and heard nothing.

"She's gone, dumbass, she left... She's going whatever because of your ass!"

"Don't come at me, bro! This is your fault for bringing your love shit into this mess! Now my woman is gone! Shit!" I picked up my phone and started calling her... Nothing, it just went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck!" I yelled out... I can't lose Nina... I have to find her and break her heart myself.

___________________________________________________________________________

Kent is one angry man... What do you think of him and Daisy's relationship? :D

Next two updates will be here... Finding time between school and work is sooo hard... But I will update!

Thank you for patience, reading, voting, and commenting!

#IsItStillRoyal?

~Willnide0357~