A/n: Can I rant?

#pissedA/n

/under my breath/ : it'snoti'minmyPMSorsomethingitsjusttheressomethingIneedtogetridofmychestalrgiht?

Every god motherfucking time....I read....in the comments:

* V DOESNT LIKE TO BE CALLED AN ALIEN /insert dramatic explanation/
* THESE FACTS ARE INACCURATE /insert scientific explanation about their--!!@#$/ or any other comments about against my post because it's not real buh-bah-blah

LIKE DUDES! i KNOW THAT V DOESNT WANNA BE CALLED AN ALIEN AND I KNOW THAT HE'S NOT A MOTHERFUCKING ALIEN.. YOU'RE FROM PLANET RIGHT? DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF "JUST FOR FUN---OR----FOR ENTERTAINMENT----*SCREAMS*" It's not that I'm disrespecting our dear Tae-tae but---C'MON!!!! AM I THE FUCKING ONLY ONE WHO CALLS HIM THAT? AND ANOTHER ONE... THERE WERE LOTS OF ARMYs WHOSE ENDEARMENT FOR V as ALIEN.. IT'S NOT BECAUSE USING ALIEN TO BWI WAS A BLOODY FUCKING  OFFENDING INSULT but it's a way of expressing how we cringe to call him that because we love him , calling him that in a good way or---or---*flips table* AH!

AND SECOND----i WOULD LITERALLY PUT BEFORE MY POST  TRUE TO LIFE if the post that I'd posting was real. Or if this post I'm posting in my chaps does happened in real life,, If there's no TRUE TO LIFE label before my motherfcking chapter story then that was just one of my chapters that I'D POST FOR A BLOODY FREAKING CHAPTAH IN MY BOOK, YOU HEAR ME MATE? LIKE... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT I POST AND ATTACK ME BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE ARMYS FEEL THIS AND FEEL THAT---LIKE.. WHY SUCH BE A KILL JOY!

Goodness. If you're a mature army you would really know whats real and what's not and SHUT THE HELL UP! NOT ATTACKING YOUR BLOODY CO-ARMY THINKING YOU'RE MORE FUCKING IMMATURE THAN ANYBODY ELSE! /exhaled/

This is insane. I'm sorry if I Publicly post my rant-- it's just this is one of my reasons why I really dont like updating shits because some people would negatively reacts on what I write like---GO ON! TAKE MY PLACE!!! BE THE AUTHOR OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOOK! BE SENPOITATO! IF YOU'D LIKE I'D BE CONSTANTLY GIVING YOU MY ACCOUNT! AND STATE ALL THE CORRECTIONS THAT YOU'D LIKE TO BE WROTE ON MY HORFFIC CHAPTERS! 

I know that my book sucks....but thanks to all who love my books(its ok if you'll get turn off to the author after reading this chapter)...because anytime---if I'd like.. when I'd be feel or left offended by such comments to which my intention was to give fun and entertainment for armys then for a motherfucking second I'll shutdown everything and leave wattpad for THOSE PEOPLE's good.

If you remember, one of my rule when you read my chaps is to have fun, no kill joys and DO NOT BE SO FUCKING SERIOUS! THIS IS NOT A BIOGRAPHY BOOK. IT'S FOR FUN FOR FUCK SAKE!

after reading this, if others of you will be offended or disturbed by this chapter from me, and would leave me and my stories because of me showing my other real raging side? then fine. go. I'd be more happy to left with few readers of mine.

I'm a person too you know, I can see your comments. Most of the posts I made was made by me and if I feel get attacked then---/drops mic/

sorry