First Meeting

(5/2/2020 Update

So let's be real, I put a lot of work into these stories but I have things to address
. "You should expect people to comment on it" will not justify being a dick when I point something because you think it's wrong "factually". I do fact check most details whether it be minor injuries that a person can sustain if hit by a bus (Hhhmm, I wonder what story this is from). Proper terms for thing (i.e hair colors)

(Fun Fact- The word brunette includes a range of hair colors from brown to black)

To even prices of objects. I will admit some aspects are outlandish but in those cases it's a bit fun. I will also admit that my grammar may not be the best but for the most part I do put a lot of research, time and effort into all my stories. So please don't pick a fight with me or correct me because I didn't use a term normally used, or a situation doesn't seem like it could actually happen. I can and will delete those comments.)

You roamed the campus before heading to the staircase at the front of the school. It was empty, most students normally don't use it because it was harder to get to classes using it. The stairs have a perfect view of the front of the campus. Looking out at the front of the campus that stretched out for acres, with a tall beautiful fountain at the center. Students could be seen in uniform stepping foot on the campus in the distance.

"It's quiet," you whisper to yourself.

Staring out the large window you waited a little longer before heading to your homeroom. It took about five minutes before you arrived at the door. You stood outside for awhile before entering the class. The room was full of people and seemed to be full of life. Students all gathering at each other's desks chatting and doing homework. You made your way to your desk with your hands in your pockets, occasionally responding to your classmates greetings.

"Morning, (Y/N)," an unfamiliar voice called.

You looked up to see a slender girl with long dark hair approaching you.

"Morning," you replied carelessly.

She stood there expectantly as if she wanted to continue speaking with you. You looked away and just stared out the window. After a few minutes or so you could still feel the presence of the girl and could feel her still looking at you.

"Can I help you," you say politely smiling at the girl.

"Um, n-no I just wanted to greet you," she stammers with a light red tint covering her face as she turns to walk to her desk.

The class shared whispers while glancing over to you. It's the same every time you say more than three words to someone. They greet you, you respond, you ask them a question, they get nervous and leave, then everyone starts talking about you. Annoying.

"Did you see that she almost had a full conversation with him," one guy whispered.

"He even smiled at her," the other replied.

You pulled your phone out and put your headphones on. The music started playing while you closed your eyes and put your head on your desk. Paying no attention to anything but the song waiting for class to start.

"Hey," a muffled voice called being covered by the music in your headphones.

"(Y/N)," it called again.

You sat up with your eyes still closed. You waved your hand motioning the person to go away before crossing your arms across my chest. Immediately after trying to get rid of said person you felt something hit you in the back of your head and grab your headphones off your head.

"What the hell, can't you take a hint," you growled turning to see who took your headphones.

"Of course I can, just not from you," Issei said while laughing,"besides, you almost had a conversation with a girl. Tell me was she cute," he continued grinning.