Please Wake Up

-

You walked into the club room and watched as Koneko hit Issei in the head with a lobster. He was holding a bra and grinning. He probably deserved being hit.

"Did you see anything you liked you big pervert," Koneko asked him.

"Koneko, if Issei is holding a bra isn't that enough to get him off," you added as you sat down.

"I think he's going to put it on and wear it around," she replied.

"Is Asia in the shower," you asked.

She nodded as you heard the water stop. Issei started to scramble to put the bra back where he found it. Asia opened the curtain of the shower she was wrapped in a pink towel. This caused Issei to panic more and you to laugh.

You looked at the time and noticed at grabbed your stuff. You got up and waved at everyone leaving the club room and headed home.

-

You woke up and did your usual routine. You remembered that you had mostly free periods for the day and grabbed your launch pad and laptop putting them into your bag. As you finished getting ready to leave for school you felt your phone go off and saw that it was Issei.

Rias is making me train. I know you're up and you don't have to meet with anyone today. So please help me maybe she'll go easy on me if you come.

You sighed knowing he was right. The thought of training had passed through your mind but you did have to meet someone this morning. You thought it through once more before you replied to him.

Maybe next time. I actually had a last minute thing and I have to go meet someone before I get to school. Don't die while you're training.

You walked through the street to the fountain that you died at twice. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. You felt the presence of someone behind you.

"You wanted to see me," you said," and you chose here of all places."

"Well I can't go far thanks to you," Raynare said," no one can know what we talk about you understand this right?"

"What do you need to tell me," you asked.

"Your music teacher isn't human," she stated," when you know the truth your relationship with those devils could be damaged. You'll need to act carefully."

"I see," you replied checking the time," thanks for the information."

"Wait, you're going to trust me," she said shocked," I killed your family, that girl and tried to kill your friends and you're going to believe me, are you fucking insane?"

"Trust now regret later instead of doubt now and regret later, I guess," you answered," either way someone ends up getting hurt. So what are you going to do?"

"You'll find out," she stated," that Gremory girl is respecting your wish of not killing me, but she's keeping an eye on me. She is a nightmare."

"What do you mean," you asked.

"Oh, she hasn't told you. You'll see," Raynare said as she walked away.

-

You sat in the music room while everyone was in class. You were ahead of the curriculum in all your classes and had permission to use the time as you wished. You sat at one of the side tables and checked my email for what work you had to do and tried to figure out what songs you needed to record.

As you started to set up to start recording you heard the door open. You paid no mind figuring that it was just Ms. Amitiel getting ready for next period. You continued to set up your laptop and launch pad to get some work done.