Bouncing Balls Everywhere

I was on the B field when it happened Sam threw the ball it hit the rim of the hoop it bounced off and hit me right on the head as I fall to the ground with a concussion Sam catches me and says " I'm so so so sorry I didn't know that would have happened" He ran as fast as the could he got the teacher and the teacher rang the ambulance as Sam carried me up to the sick bay as soon as the ambulance came they asked Sam manny questions about how it happened he explained it in perfect detail when they loaded me into the van the man said only two can come so Sam and Miranda came Sam held my hand the whole way There as I'd lay unconscious in the stretcher. We finally got to the hospital and put me on a drip they took my blood pressure and checked if I was still breathing. After 1 hour the unconsciousness went away and I started eating and talking again everyone was worried about me. When my mum came into my room she gave me a quick squeeze and said I've got to go but I know you are fine the school told me. So by she walked out the door in a hurry and slammed it shut. A few days later Sam visited me in the hospital and said "how do you feel". I said " I feel fine" "the doctors said you can leave whenever you want". "Oh that's good I want to go back to school". "Everyone is so worried about you Miranda is coming to visit you soon". My dad is waiting for me now I've got to go. "By XX" "By" I say. Miranda runs through the door and said "hi are you ok" I say "yes" "ok good Im really late for cheer and I decided to visit you". "Thx" I say as she leaves I ask her if she can drop me of at school and she says "yeah" I ask the ladies if I can sign out they say sure and I walk out.