Marinette • Prologue

Before you read this, this is a FAN FICTION. None of these characters are mine unless I say they are. This TV Show is called Miraculous Ladybug. I advise you to watch it before you read the book. Thankyou!

Marinette POV

DING! Great, lunch with no one. Yay. You might be wondering, 'Where are all your friends?', 'Isn't lunch the best subject in school??', 'Are you being sarcastic about being sarcastic???' I have no friends because no one notices me--hold on. They ONLY notice me when I trip over or fail something. So I'm basically the weirdest girl in school. Maybe even the whole world! Okay, I'm over reacting.
I walked fast as soon as I heard the bell ring. My legs took me to the front of the school-until I tripped over the stairs. "Owww."
"Are you alright?" An unfamiliar voice asked.
"I- I think so--" what? Someone is asking I'm ok? Are they new here??
"That's good. Why are you here?"

"I.. What- What about you?" I looked into his emerald eyes. I swore I've seen him somewhere before.
"I am.. a new student actually!" He smiled. He had a sweet smile.
"O-Oh!" I knew it! "Um, lunch just started so uh, there's the cafeteria." I pointed into the direction-- the wrong direction. Oops. "I- I mean this way!"
"Thanks. What's your name?"
"Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng.."
"Well, I'll see you around, Marinette." Definitely won't after you hear rumours of me. He waved good bye. I somehow did too. That was weird. I thought I've seen him before. But it doesn't matter. He's going to hear things about me. I'll be too embarrassing for him to see me again.

I sat down on one of the stairs I fell on. I got out my pencil and rubber. I was about to grab my sketchbook until... "Hey Marinette! Where's all your friends gone? Oh wait... You have none!" A bratty, rich girl came up to me with her little minion. Chloe is the stupid, mean- but pretty, rich, daddy's girl.
She doesn't do her work: Sabrina, her poor servant 'friend', does all the work for her. You can tell everyone hates her but she's too scary, so they worship her. "Go away, Chloe. Can't you just leave me alone for 1 sec-actually, my whole life?!"
"Well that's a shame. You see, I have plans on ruining your life." I almost snapped my pencil.
"It's already ruined. Isn't that enough?"
"Nope!" She evilly giggled and walked away while flipping her ponytail.

"I could just cut it!" I was raging, but I couldn't do anything about it. She made me more anxious about everything, probably why I always over react and think unrealistically. "You know you could just cut all her hair off." Someone spoke behind me, so I turned around to see their face.
Another person? What is going on today? A female was behind me, looking at me with hands on her hips. She had brown fluffy hair with red flowing up from the tips, which looked like fire. She had fairly dark skin and wore glasses. "I'm Alya, but they call me Lady Wifi, Marinette."

"Who are you?" I heard rumours about her. I think she has this group of people who steals from people. She laughed.
"I just told you my name. You probably heard of me before."
She reached her hand towards mine and I took the offer. "You know the Trouble Trolls, right?" I nodded in answer. "Great!" She slammed her hands together. "I'm the leader! Are you willing to join us? I see some bad in you."

My eyes widen as I thought of the Trouble Trolls. Stealing stuff, getting into a heap of trouble... "I- I can't! It's not right!" I trembled.
"So you would rather be alone for your whole life?
Or would you come with me to have a fun life?" She was right. I needed to be myself and enjoy being around people. But not doing the right thing? "I guess...."
"You made the right choice."

Hi, this is the author ✨✨\(6w6\) I really hope this gets a lot of views! Please vote and comment if you want more of this Rebel AU! I am really excited for this fan .fiction so I might update regularly. Please comment if I'm taking too long to update! Thank you!
🌙Girl you call creepy🍭