Chapter 20 - Playing nice

Rosé
I flung the door open and find Laito holding up the human. I was walking the halls when I smell blood. I growl at the sight of them. "What the actual fuck!" I snap. He looks taken aback but recovers himself. Laito picks up the puny human and lays her on his bed. "What?" He finally asks after the long silence. "A human brother?! You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled. Laito vamped over to me so we were head to toe. "Shut up." He hissed revealing his fangs. I snap back. "Why? Why should I! Laito you are being fucking nice to a human!" That was it, my brother was pissed. His hand shot out and gripped my throat. He can't kill me or hurt me unless he has a sliver stake. "Rose. I'm warning you. Give it a rest." His tone low. I growled and shoved him back, throwing him into a wall. "No! Your my brother you idiot! I don't want your heart to be stabbed by a human! Nonetheless, she's human!" I screamed. Laito growled low. "A human? Father and mother were human?! We were lucky to be born! We shouldn't of been born!" I stalked over to him and struck him in the face. He looked at me wide eyed. "What are you saying?" I asked with a hiss in the back of my throat. He stood with a frown on his face. "Rose... I didn't mean..." I cut him off with a back handed slap to his face. "Don't talk to me. Ever." I walked out of the room with a slamming wood groan. I hate him. How could he. Tears leaked down my face but I wiped them way. I hate him.