Chapter 1

My heart is racing, I can't feel my body. The beast has consumed me and I can't fight it. It has a mind of its own. It has a grudge against Konoha so it is going to destroy  the village. I can't......  

Wait I can hear someone calling my name. "Halia, Halia" its a tender voice. Its Minato he is trying to bring me back."Halia you have to fight it or it will destroy everything you love, I know it is hard to mourn the death of your father but you need to fight it." The winged tiger has my mind and through me it speaks "Halia is gone i have her now and there is no way of getting her back.”  The shear determination on his face gave me the strength to fight.  

The beast finally let me go and I fell to the ground, but before I hit the ground I felt the warm and comforting hands around me to match the tender voice that helped release me. Then I blacked out.........

I wake to the amusing sound of Naruto getting on Kushina's nerves. From what I could here he would not sit down and eat his food. From what i could hear, he was to rearing to go to Kakashi and his teammates, but that, for him did not end well. Kushina ended up gluing his pants to the chair so he could not get away. I really like Kushina she always goes for the direct approach.

  When I sit up in bed, the first thing I see in Minato's face. He was patting my forehead with a wet towel to cool my head down. My head is throbbing. "how long was I out for ?" I ask Minato.  "3 days, you really had me worried" he says in return. I wonder what happened all I remember is getting really upset and then the beast took over, then it let me go.  Thats all I remember.

    I feel a tear fall down my face and hit my hand, I'd started to weep and once I started I couldn't stop. Minato tried to comfort me by holding me in his arms but it just makes me sob more. " I remembered what happened to my father, he was killed.” I know you father was loved by everyone, he was an exigent shin obi, but whom's hand was he killed? Was it someone in the village or was it someone else?”  I reply " I don't know, I did not get a clear look... wait I did not see much of their face but I do remember a forehead protector......... huuuuuuu no this, can't be....." the shock on Minato's face was definate. " it was a member of the village hidden in the Grass, that explains the grass like blades that he used to kill my father.

  I felt like I could destroy anything in my path, anything that could stop me from getting my revenge on the person who killed my father, but there was one problem, I had heard a story about a boy call Sasuke Uchiha. He had left the village one night and the only person who had seen him was Sakura Haruno. Naruto had to go with Sakura and Jiraiya-sama to snoop around the sound village and see if they could find something to help find Sasuke. I don’t want to follow the same dark path that he did so i had to find a way the cured my appetite for revenge.

  I was under the impression that me staying at Minato's place would only be a temporary thing, the convasation at the dinner table came up that I would be staying in their home permanently so that I have a family to look after me, also so that it will also help me to attend the academy.