Part 2

There stood in front of me was something unbelievable. Something I could not process through my mind. Beside the tree was, a miracle. The pupils of my eyes grew intense, my breathing was sharp. It was him.
"Fushimi...." I breathed out.

He turned his head towards me. Those cold blue eyes met with mine.

"H-how are you here right now?" I suddenly spoke up.

"Well, isn't it the night before Christmas? Shouldn't people receive gifts?" He walked closer to me.

He towered over my dense body, making close eye contact with each other. I missed those blue eyes of his. As I could not continue to contain my excitement towards him I gently placed my hand on his cheek. Caressing his soft pale skin, moving my hand gently up towards that midnight raven hair of his. He layed his hand on top of mine as he took in my warmth. Closing his eyes he rubbed his face against my hand.

"I missed you so much, and I am truly sorry." He said  politely as ever.

"Fushimi Saruhiko, I missed you too. And I will never forget about you and your ways. I love you, I loved you ever since you have been with me." I took my hand away from his face as I felt fresh tears run down my cheek, whipping them away with the back of my hand.

Flash Back

~~~~~

"Scepter 4!! Spread out and track down each member of this gang!" Lieutenant Awashima commanded.

The midnight street glowed with the sirens of the special force department's vans. The clanking of boots hit the ground along with the iron ringing of their swords. The sound of guns were to be heard in the distant.

"Y/N, ready." I said as I ran my hand against the handle of my cavalry. A clicking sound followed by blue aura surrounded my sheath as I drew out the weapon, preparing for battle. I ran along side of my comrades running towards some of the members of the gang that we were tracking down. We fought them, blue streaks of aura surrounded the fight scene. One of the guys from the gang charged straight at me. Big mistake, I swung my sword in front, creating a streak of blue knocking the member down, unconscious. My team went up ahead, I stood in my spot as I watched Fushimi utterly throw his daggers and swung his blade towards the gang members. He wasn't in the regular formation of his team members. In fact I didn't see his team members, they were all up ahead. I spotted a gang member pointing a gun at Fushimi from behind.

"FUSHIMI!" I yelled. Quickly I ran towards the guy, swinging my sword I created a barrier between the two. Followed by a double X. Knocking the man to the ground I jumped behind him, hitting his head with the handle of my sword. I breathed heavily as the man hit the ground with a thud.

"Tch, not bad Y/N." Fushim said as he took down two other members.

I caught my breath before turning around to face the raven haired guy.

"You could have been killed!" I yelled at him, a strand of my H/C hair falling down my face.

"Well, I didn't." He starred at the ground.

"Oh yeah? Well at least you noticed." I spun around walking back to the van that was now surrounded by other blue clansmen.

"Oi, good job today Y/N." Awashima placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I huffed, still stressed at Saru.

"You ok Y/N?" Awashima raised an eyebrow at me in worry.

"I told Saru off, but I was just worried about him." I held my elbows together, shuttering in the cold air.

"Well your love for him matters, he knows that but dosen't show it." She said calmly.