Chapter One

"Hayla, you better not be leaving without me"! Zach yells from up stairs. "Yeah, yeah, Hey aren't you supposed to be the one who is ready? After all you are the Teacher, not me. Which bring me to another point, I don't get why I have to go so early when I can drive or walk"! "Well first off, my alarm stopped working and second I may be the teacher but I am still your big brother and I will protect you, which means you get to ride to school with me", Zach replies coming down the stairs and grabbing his keys.

"Okay, But-". "No Buts you're coming with me and that's final". "Meh, meh, meh, and that's final", I imitate as we enter the car. Zach growls as he out of the driveway. "Zach"? "Mmh"? "Are we on another packs territory"? "Our house isn't, but the school is", he replies as we stop at a red light. He must have seen the look on my face because he added, "Don't worry I checked in with the Alpha and he said that we could go to school as long as we don't start trouble, Plus the Alpha used to be good friends with Dad".

I nod but don't say anything else. Zach pulls into the Teachers parking lot and parks as close as he could get to the school. I grab my bag, hop out and start walking towards the building. I stop by the doors and wait for Zach to catch up. Before we walk in I grab his hand and we go to the office. "Uhh, school doesn't start for another hour", the lady at the front desk informs us.

"Don't remind me, but we know, we are new-". "I'm the new teacher Mr. Peeters and this is my sister Hayla Peeters", Zach cuts me off to answer her. "Ahh yes, here you go dear, here's your schedule and as for you Mr. Peeters, your classroom is on the second floor room 216". "Thank you", my brother and I say together. "You are quite welcome, have a good day". Still holding my had, Zach asks, "Do you want to tour the school with me, then we can go find your locker before we head to my classroom"? "Yeah, just so I don't look like an idiot walking around with my face glued to the map". "No, that's not it, I think you like the company of your big brother".

"This is your locker, Oh looky here, my classroom is right across from it". "Yeahhh what a coincident", I mumble rolling my eyes. Looking at the paper with my combination I open my locker and stuff all of my school stuff in before grabbing my schedule. I look to see what my first class is English, "Really"? "What"? Zach asks. I smirk at him before answering "Well it looks like you're stuck with me first hour". "Good, that means I can keep my eyes on you, and the horny teenage guys that want in your pants", Zach smirks back.

My smirk immediately drops and I punch Zach's shoulder before grabbing my English books and heading into his classroom. "Oh that hurt so much" Zach replies sarcastically and heads up to his desk. He plops down in his chair and starts to get ready. "Do you want to come to the teachers lounge with me"? Zach asks after he got his stuff situated. "Sure, but you're getting me a coffee and a doughnut, if there is any".

"Fine", he replies before grabbing my hand. Once other Zach let's go of my hand before going in and then coming out with two doughtnuts and a coffee. "Thank you"! I exclaim before excitedly taking my coffee and doughnut.

After eating my doughnut and sitting down in my desk people started to come in. Sipping my coffee, I patiently waited for school to start. "Hey, you're the rouge right", some guy to my left asked. I immediately stiffened and so did my brother. "What", I asked through clenched teeth.

"Are you def"? I let out a threatening growl before saying, "I will tell you this once, and once only, You, EVER call me that again I will personally rip your vocal cords out and feed them to you, Got it"? He gulps loudly before nodding and quickly taking his seat across the room.

I look up at Zach to see him trying to hold back his laugh. Finally the bell rings and everyone files in. "Alright class, I'm your new teacher Mr. Peeters. I want everyone to tell there name and something about themselves, Hayla why don't you start?" Zach asks.