~ Fifth Chapter ~

Saturday came fast. Whole week Korosensei was trying to make students to fall in love with each other. Especially Kagemi and Karma. He was joking with them and every day he made a new ideas how to keep them together. One day, he 'accidentally' locked them in the classroom.

Girls were in their rooms. They were searching for clothes to wear tonight. At the end, they decided for shorts, crop tops and cardigans. They curled their hair. Girls met with other at the square and they together started walking towards Fun Center. Center was close to the woods. It was huge. Music was playing inside.

"That is it?" Kaede smiled.

"Yes." Shizumi said and entered.

Others followed her. Fun Center was full of people inside. They noticed big human sitting in the bar.

"Korosensei..." Nagisa mumubled.

"Is that how he masks himself?" Kagemi asked and started laughing. "Who wants to play baseball later?"

They all rised their hands, smiling. Shizumi giggeled and clapped her hands.

"Then, we decided. At 7 pm we will meet in the backyard of Fun Center. Till then, have fun."

They seperated. Kagemi looked at the Center. She suddenly felt someones cold hands on her shoulders.

"Where are you going, Kagi?" Karma asked her.

"I am going to drink something first. After that, I will decide." She shrugged.

"Can I join you?"

"If you wish to..." She said walking towards the bar.

Karma was walking after her and looking her from head to toes. They sat and ordered. When waiter put drinks in front of them, they drank it.

"Alcohol?" He asked.

"A little. 95% juice and 5% of alcohol."

"You know, your butt looks really nice in this shorts." He mumbuled.

"I noticed that you are always looking at my butt."

"Not always, sometimes."

Kagemi punched him a little.

"Let's go play something."

Kagemi stood up, took Karmas hands and pulled him towards the games. Korosensei smiled widely and wrote something in his notebook. He was watching carefully his students. They all danced and played some games.

Kagemi looked at her mobile phone. It was 7:05 pm. She pulled Karma with him.

"Come on, we have to go."

"Heh, Kagi..." Karma cried.

They went towards the front doors. Sugino, Nagisa, Kanzaki, Kaede, Maehara, Mimura, Shizumi and Kasumi were waiting there for them. Karma and Kagemi joined them. Shizumi gave bat to kagemi and they went outside. They got on big field behind the Fun Center. Girls took off their cardigans.

"Who is throwing?" Sugino asked.

"Kagemi is hitting and I am throwing." Kasumi said.

Kagemi rolled her eyes.

"Okay... But you know I will hit it."

"We will see..." Kasumi winked to her.

Kagemi took the bat. She threw it in the air. She caught it after it spinned three times. Kasumi raised her left leg and threw the ball to the Kagemi. Kagemi hit her. While ball was flying, they started running throught the woods. They were climbing on the trees, jumping from one branch to another. They slided in front of Kaznaki.