Part 1: ALL DOWN HILL

You think everything is right when it's wrong. You think you can help in every situation but nothing works. You think is this the real deal with how people treat you. You always get rejection because of who you are. They think that they can out smart when your the right one.
When you go to a party you expect everyone gets exited just to see you but no one even notices you. Your dying and no one can't be bothered to save you.
Well Miley always gets this every day yet she's thinking to herself why would people do this to her. After of what of her childhood. Miley would think to herself does it really matter on who you are and what people think because if they don't really like me then just tell me don't show it because it hurts even more if u don't tell me.
It's been weeks that Miley had been trying to make friends but she would loose them the next day. She realized that the only person who really stood beside her is psycho Lord Kreig. Miley thought he never left or ignore her.
Miley thought this guy is really wanting to be friends with me. I should trust him as I get to know him more.
As we both knew that this friendship would work out. Our minds became 1 and we practically knew who we both were. For a second Miley knew that friendship could last long.
Miley just got trapped in hell for no dam reason. Her demon sparkles is really damaging her life. She thinks to herself anger and sadness because it isn't fair.
Once again everyone isn't being fair. Miley gets depressed very easily.