Reuniting

After a long summer at the Dursley's, Harry became paranoid that he might not go back to Hogwarts with his friends but most importantly, Professer Dumbledore.

He had been dreaming of the 100+ year old for the duration of his summer. He knew it was wrong but it felt so right. Later that day Harry went for a walk to get away from all the commotion, but then a familiar face apeared from the fence. At first Harry was startled but than he saw Ron. Then Ron whispered, "SHHH.. HARRY DO YOU WANT ME TO GET CAUGHT!!!"

"Oh, sorry Ron. I didn't know that was you, good thinking using my invisibility cloak, I hope you had fun with it over the summer," said Harry.

"Nevermind that, Harry. We've come to take you from the Dursley's because the first semester of Hogwarts starts in a week are you even ready?" informed Ron. "Uhhh..."said Harry.

"Well nevermind lets go get your stuff and be on our way."

Harry and Ron make it to the Dursley's to collect his stuff but just as he was about to leave his Uncle Vernin come out screaming, "You're not going to that retched place with that horny old man, Harry!"

"Well I'm going anyways and you can't stop me!" shouted Harry. Than they both get out thier wand and shout, "Patrifacus Tortalis" and Uncle Vernin was pushed back my jets of blue and white light causing him to freeze on the ground how he once stood. But than as Harry looked down he saw a rather big bulged pop out his pants. He had a boner and needed to cover up quickly. Ron saw and said, "wow! Nice package mate." And than they both proceeded to catch the Hogwarts Express.