Diagon Alley

When Harry and Ron finally get off the train they are greeted by none other than Herminie Granger. "You've made it Harry! I'm so happy, I've had wet dream every day since you've left maby they'll stop," says Herminie causally. "...Well, we better get a move on to Diagon Alley if we are going to get our year 4 books for are classes." says Herminie. "Quite right," says Harry and they all proceeded towards Diagon Alley. On the way there they were confronted by none other than Draco Malfoy. "Well, if it isn't Potter and his rather sexy friends." Draco says with a smirk.    "Go away Malfoy! You creepy perve." says Ron rather sassy like. He wanted Draco rather desperately. "I'll go, if Potter shows me how strong his wand is," says Malfoy. "N-not now Darco, later! Theres to many people here.." says Harry bashfully. "Fine. But when we get to Hogwarts I wanna feel how hard your wand can get and make it shoot magic all over my face~." Malfoy says with want.

After Draco left, they proceeded to get more stuff. Except Ron and Hermone because they ran out of Gallions except Harry because he's a selfish little fagg. "Well, I gotta get a new wand, be right back." Harry said leaving in a rather gayly fashion, which makes Ron hard. After stepping into Olivanders wand shop hes immediately noticed by Olivander. "Well if it isnt Harry Potter," says an excited Olivander. "I need your latest wand for school sir." Harry says. "Ohh but did you forget you still owe me a rather important favor~" Says Olivander while he takes off his cum drenched pants. Then Harry gets on his hands and nease and starts sucking the old mans dripping wand. He sucked it high and low making Olivander excited and reader to burst. As Olivander prepairs to cum he shouts, do you feel the magic Harry, than pushes Harrys head deeper and shoots magic all over his pretty little lips.

As Harry cleaned him self up he head back to his friends. Harry where were you, says an impatient Ron. Than they all head to Hogwarts to start a brand new year.