BEING IN LOVE ISN'T EASY

Being in love isn't easy..

How long the commitment between the couple will be going strongly when the two different types of people weren't meant to be each other but they made a try of living for their God damn love sake.

syed's note :

Hello everyone or someone who is reading this thing because of no reason. I would like to make an confession before getting into this, the below story which you are going to read is purely fictional, nothing personal. This is my first try of writing, I love risking other life's more than mine. So I made up a story for you people, Warning alert that sometimes it will be hard to read, sometimes you felt bored, seems to be feel sleepy sometimes, I could tell you that you are tired I promise you that the above cause is not because of the story. Adjust with my grammatical mistakes, beginners writing will always good to find the mistakes. So I request you people to kill your time with me and make me happy by commenting your views on my writing. lets get started.

~~¤♡♥

Prologue

Dev

April 12, 2002

                I do believe that those who completed the high school would remember the last day of their school life, even if they failed to do the exams properly. The day of knowing the real meaning of the word farewell, that feel about leaving the place we used to learn, play, sing, dance and the things we did which were not be explained. This is the last day of my high school, I keep repeating that since I woke up in the morning to make sure that the school life is going to be ended. I do feeling relaxed that there will no more restrictions for uniforms, carrying backpack without any reason. Finally my cycle reached the school gate there he is Antony who I knew till the day I had joined this school. He is the chief security guard, housekeeping supervisor, sometimes plumber and electrician when the light goes off in any of the classes. Every school has a person like him who seems helping minded for the students, as well as teaching lessons by comparing his life. We both waved our hands with a smile. I crossed over him and parked my cycle after four more cycles in a line.

             Today I reached too early definitely not for preparing the exam. I walked around the corridor, crossing the staff room, class rooms, there was a silence all over the place. Some of the places reminded me the memories and there's smile on my face when I reached the place we the boys made fight, the playground we won the basket ball trophy, the wash room where I lighted my first cigarette and finally reached the place I met my Sarah. It is the corridor behind the Basket ball court, during the time of last year game, I came to knew that I was played on her group house she is the assistant leader of that green house. After the winning, we added ten more points which is really helped the green house to the reach the first place.

              All the winners and runners were collecting the awards moved to the back side of the basketball court one by one. There are the sounds of enjoyment as well as whistles around the place. I felt someone touched my shoulder, turned back and saw her for the first time.

"Hi senior, thanks for the winning" she smiled. I can feel the fragrance smell of her.

I couldn't say anything, I was just staring at her.

"Hello, senior!!" she waving her hands in front my eyes.

"Sarah, come on!! We have to go" someone shouted her back.

She nodded at her and turned back to me "Okay senior, I have to go catch you later"

She moved away little, and the whistle sound made me shouted at her back.

"Dev"

"What?" she shouted back and came too closer.

I whispered her ears

"You can call me dev"

Bell rings!!!

Oh my God! All the students running towards the exam hall. I couldn't found my friends, moving forward to my examination hall. There they are the best idiots of my life, without these people I am sure that these years of school life would be filled with hell.

"Dev, where the hell were you? We were looking for you everywhere" Raju shouted.
"Just roaming" I said.

"Searching for sarah, uh?" Simon said and placed his hands on shoulders pressured my neck.

"Shut up, you fat ass!!" I punched his stomach. Then Simon released his hand from my neck. Keerthan and malik were standing and smiled next to him.

All of us settled inside the exam hall. The voice from speakers announced that "all the students should assemble in the assembly hall after the exam, all the best for your exams". The exam started after the prayer, the silence of the examination hall covered all over the school.

After the three hours of exam, we went to to the prayer hall for the last time to hear some advice and wishes for our future. Our principal made a speech, that we(the students) should learn from now on to three years after and know our responsibilities on this society and keep looking forward to it, make a goal and move on.

The speech ended by saying "leave the school before sunset". Every other students collapsed the order and walking here and there immediately. Some of them were running like there was a bomb planted on the hall. I walked along with my buddies, search her look over the hall.

After a long search I found her, she was looking at me long way. We both pushed one by one moving forward each other. It was crowded all over the place. We reached closer, I can see that beautiful eyes closely.

"Good" I exhaled. I didn't expect that question, come on sarah do something.

There was a pause, we both smiled each other walked to the sitting place around the corner.

~~~~¤¤¤

*Still under EDITING*