Chapter 1

*Skyler's POV*
After my parents died or I should say got killed everything has gone to hell for me. I've gone out more to clubs, gotten drunk more, and sleeped with different guys all the time. Actually I'm going to do all of those now. Maybe I can finally find someone that can break my bad habits but I doubt it.

The club that I go to is about a block or 2 away from were I live so I walk there. "Bye baby I'll see you later" I say to my dog kiss his head then start walking to the club. I walk into the club, with the bouncer knowing me and my family it was a lot easier to get into the club.

As I walk into the club the song everything you need by King MAG and Derek Luh was playing so I grab a shot real quick then went to dance. I was swaying my hips to the song when I felt arm go around my waist.

"I like your dancing it's hot" he said into my ear leaving goose bumps down my neck.

"Yea, what do you think about when I do this" I said pushing my butt more to his crotch and swaying a little.

I felt him glup and said "oh baby girl if you keep doing that we will have to go back to my place and you'll have to situate what you did."

"That doesn't sound so bad" I said smiling and turning around to see what this guy looks like. He was extremely hot with jet black hair that's kinda spiked and scruff that looks good on him. He also has some tattoos on his arm that make him even more sexier if that's possible.

"So who's place do you want to go to, mine" I started running my finger up his chest "or yours."

"How about we go to my place" he whispered in my ear.

I giggled mainly because I was a little drunk but sober enough to know what was going on.

------------------(Outside the bar)----------------

I took his hand out to my car so I can leave in the morning before he wakes up. I know I know why do you want a one night stand? Well ever since my parents died I've felt lonely so I've wanted to fill that loneliness with something and long story short I found the bar and I've been coming here every Friday ever since.

We got out to my car and I handed him my car keys.

"What are these for? You too drunk?" he said, laughing at the last part.

"No, but I don't know were you live so..." I said walking over to the car.

"True but I was thinking" he started standing behind me trapping me in between him and the car "that we could start here" he finished starting to kiss my neck.

It felt amazing his plump lips working his way down my neck and to my collar bone then I moaned and tugged on his hair lightly.

His hands worked there way down to my waist were his fingers looped into my belt loops in my jeans and pulls me closer to him so our waist are touching. "Are um r-ready to g-go" I said studdering with his lips still on my neck.

"Yea babe let's go" he whispered in my ear pulling away but he still has his hands on my waist.

"How about not" I different voice said behind the guy that was kissing my neck.

I couldn't see the other guy's face because he was wearing a black hoodie but he still scared me.

The guy that I meant from the bar put his hands on my waist to protect me I think and the guy behind him hit him over the head and he passed out. (I hope that makes sense)

I move down by him and try to wake him up I don't know why but I had this feeling that he might be the one to change me out of my bad habits and he was really sweet.

"What did you do?" I screamed at the other guy.

"I did you a favor sweetheart" he said before I picked me up and walked me away.

I was trying to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

"Will you stop moving" he growled at me.

"No, let me go" I said still squirming trying to get out of his grip.

"Fine you've let me with not choice" he said moving me so he's holding on to me with one arm then getting something out of his pocket. He put whatever was in his pocket onto my face and it covered my nose and mouth then I realized he was trying to make me pass out. "Just breathe in sweetheart" he told me whispering in my ear.

I shock my head no then he squeezed me tighter which made me gasp and breathe in then I saw darkness.

(Picture above is her dog 😊)